Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ishida Starts Toughest Camp For Paul Williams

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really wish Ishida the best. Knock that fraud out.

Comment

Ishida = STEP BACK COUNTER PUNCHING FTW!!! Lol damn he did a number on Kirkland. . .

seriously, THAT is how you gauge distance and time punches. . . SURGICAL PRECISION. . . made james kirkland his personal little bytch. . another round and he'd have kirkland holding on to his trunks calling him daddy. . .

Comment

war ishida!

Comment

hard to call, I've only seen Ishida vs Kirk & has average record/opponents & Pwill has gone a few sreps back + somehat inactive...should be good w/Ishida forcing the bout..I'll go w/Ishida, better character + he can do more 4 the sport @ this point

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            Ishida = STEP BACK COUNTER PUNCHING FTW!!! Lol damn he did a number on Kirkland. . .

seriously, THAT is how you gauge distance and time punches. . . SURGICAL PRECISION. . . made james kirkland his personal little bytch. . another round and he'd have kirkland holding on to his trunks calling him daddy. . .
            I believe Hopkins will do anything NOT to fight him, a future champ w/great technical skills & under-rated puinch...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I'm going to put some major points on Ishida sparking Williams out... possibly worse than Martinez
              What could be worse than the Martinez KO? Ishida by ****cide????

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                What could be worse than the Martinez KO? Ishida by ****cide????
                Ishida by Genocide

Comment

If PW can't win this fight he should just retire. He's my favorite fighter of all time, but he hasn't looked the same since the first Martinez fight. Of course he also hasn't exactly fought cupcakes either. Rematched Martinez and then fought Lara. Neither of those are guys you want to be fighting, especially if you have lost a little.

Comment

Ishida will soundly outbox him the whole fight!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Japan's Nobuhiro Ishida has started the toughest training camp of his entire career. Ishida is preparing for his scheduled fight against Paul Williams, set for February 18th in Corpus Christi, Texas. Ishida, ranked #2 by the WBA at 154, and Williams, ranked #5 by the WBA at 154, will have their fight broadcast on Showtime.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      I can't believe this cat slumped my man Kirkland like that....smh.....don't sleep on him against Paul either...Paul is DONE!!!....his style enables him to have a SHORT blazing career....word to Larry Merchant!!...Paul is finished and Ishida is gonna win...trust me!!...when Kirkland beats Molina and Ishida beats Williams...the rematch will sale itself....Sekstrodamus has spoken...lets get it

Sekstrodamus?...hmmmmm....gotta ring to it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X