are you jottos gay fat friend?

Comment

Pacquiao explanation for his loss against Marquez

Leg cramps
      socks on too tight ect ect

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        are you jottos gay fat friend?
        The question should be why are you so dumb?Did your mom drop you when you were a kid?

Comment

Both Margarito and his fromer coach's reaction on 24/7 made me uncomfortable. A bit smug about the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            The question should be why are you so dumb?Did your mom drop you when you were a kid?
            seems like it your here every day talking about jotto, every thread you make is about him or every post you ****

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              "It could be a booger"
              I would say the odds are slightly greater that it's a booger than a crack. LOL
              Bottom line, it's a piece of thread, and Tony has continually punked Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                Both Margarito and his fromer coach's reaction on 24/7 made me uncomfortable. A bit smug about the whole thing.
                Being smug is part of the mentality of individuals who are willing to die for their cause. I enjoy watching Cotto fight and am a fan, but the determination Tony show has made him my favorite fighter despite his flaws. I'll gladly buy this pay-per-view two awesome fighters doing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                  I would say the odds are slightly greater that it's a booger than a crack. LOL
                  Bottom line, it's a piece of thread, and Tony has continually punked Cotto.
                  Is a crack but you from Texas so you will see what you want to see. The cheaters can't even give an explanation to cover their cheating and neither can you.

Comment

Its Cotto's arse crack.

Tony spent all night fuking it.

Comment

Working...
                    X