Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto will call Margarito Papi and Margs will become president of Puerto Kneecan!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When people get racist with Mexicans I retaliate!!

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
      when people get racist with mexicans i retaliate!!
      and when mexicans get racist first the rican has to stay quiet or else your going to talk ****

Comment

When people get racist with Mexicans I retaliate!!
        so what if they're just responding to some stupid thing that a Mexican quoted as like in the first post of a thread or something, why don't u tell THAT fool he's an idiot????

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          so what if they're just responding to some stupid thing that a Mexican quoted as like in the first post of a thread or something, why don't u tell THAT fool he's an idiot????
          Come on Homie, you know how it is. Do not tell me you never get angry and say some racist **** on here when you get fed up, Plaster Sad and that other side kick of his Indou some **** go way too far, but you are right I should not fall to their leveln thanks Homie!! it is hard though!!

Comment

**** you and Im Mexican not Chicano!!
            LMAO....Your a gay ass chicano from Virginia. You wish you were Mexican dumb troll

Comment

Come on Homie, you know how it is. Do not tell me you never get angry and say some racist **** on here when you get fed up, Plaster Sad and that other side kick of his Indou some **** go way too far, but you are right I should not fall to their leveln thanks Homie!! it is hard though!!
              I don't say racist things here, thats fact.

do I get into debates yea, but i never say racist things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
                LMAO....Your a gay ass chicano from Virginia. You wish you were Mexican dumb troll
                Dumb mother****er I am from Pomona, California. Born in Jalisco, Mexico. I moved to west Virginia last year.You are just a ***** ass serote trying to be Chicano!!! GTFOH

Comment

Is the TS really 33 y.o.???
                  HAVE FUN TROLLING THE WEB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                    Is the TS really 33 y.o.???
                    HAVE FUN TROLLING THE WEB!!!
                    Tu mama Biacth!!

Comment

Just put a reminder on my phone to red k the TS as soon as i'm reloaded!

Comment

Working...
                      X