No announcement yet.

Funniest thing about last night?...Wlad's flying head butt attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    It was nasty, the act of a desperate man.
    I'm so glad Fury schooled him. I've never had anything against Wlad but I always hated it when people think of him as some angel, glad we can see who he really is now.

I'm really happy for Fury. I'll be honest I wasn't always a fan but he won me over before the Chisora fight and made me a believer. I didn't believe he could win against Wlad but I'm so happy he did. He's great to watch, a great character and seems like one of those genuine nice guys who's also entertaining. Would have been a great shame if he lost and became irrelevant in today's boring ****house division.

well done for your prediction btw. I thought he was going to put up a good fight and eventually get KO'd but you saw something most of us didnt. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      Pretty much, Fury really showed great professionalism not to react to it. It should have been an instant point deduction I have no idea how Weeks has missed that, I'm skeptical that he actually did. I don't think he had the balls to take the point away to be honest.
      Maybe so. There is no way that anyone can defend it or act like they didn't see it, its a blatant foul. Weeks should have at the very least split them up and gave a final hard warning...at the very least. But yeah, the composure of both guys was put on display nicely with it in hindsight. Wlad knew he was losing and resorted to BS, Fury knew he had it in the bag if he kept it together so thats what he did.

You might be right about Weeks, he definitely saw that, the guy is 6'6" if he jumps head first into someone standing a few feet in front of you, you are going to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
        I'm so glad Fury schooled him. I've never had anything against Wlad but I always hated it when people think of him as some angel, glad we can see who he really is now.

I'm really happy for Fury. I'll be honest I wasn't always a fan but he won me over before the Chisora fight and made me a believer. I didn't believe he could win against Wlad but I'm so happy he did. He's great to watch, a great character and seems like one of those genuine nice guys who's also entertaining. Would have been a great shame if he lost and became irrelevant in today's boring ****house division.

well done for your prediction btw. I thought he was going to put up a good fight and eventually get KO'd but you saw something most of us didnt. Great job!
        The thing is, people let their hatred for his personality & heritage blind them. Anyone with a pair of eyes can/could see that he's an incredibly talented boxer. I predicted Fury to shut him out and i wasn't far out.

Comment

I thought i'd seen a butt at the time, but with their being no mention by the HBO team, i'd assumed i'd been mistaken. Very clear though.

Comment

Worst thing about it was the irony of him doing it after The Furious One was holding him.

The thousands of times Klitchsko held on to his opponents on the rare occasion one did it back to him he reacts with a blatant and very ****ish headbutt.

Comment

This, the foam ring, the hand wrapping, the glove selection...

I'm officially saying **** Wladimir Klitschko after today. I'm convinced this guy was cheating, or planning to cheat, and has done in previous fights.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                What an epic fail. Has anyone got the video?

He got so frustrated that he tried to head butt Fury and actually cut himself I believe for the second time.

So lets see...

First team Klitschko try and mess with Fury's gloves.

Then they try and tamper with the canvas

Don't follow correct hand wrapping procedures

Then tries to head butt Fury after not being able to land anything.

The Klitschko's have an outward perception of being classy guys, but I think behind closed doors they have one of the most insecure, horrible teams in the history of boxing. Bordering on cheating, Bernd Boente is a piece of work to say the least. I would like to know more things which have gone on behind the scenes which none of us know about, I bet some of it is absolutely cringe worthy.
                I agree & I didn't even know about all that other BS listed above. Sounds like the Fury camp was all over every little piece of BS K2 tried... The headbutt was in the 10th or 11th & Fury even looked at the ref who must of been blind not to see it. At that moment I knew Wlad was desperate. Rematch takes place in Wembley!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  The thing is, people let their hatred for his personality & heritage blind them. Anyone with a pair of eyes can/could see that he's an incredibly talented boxer. I predicted Fury to shut him out and i wasn't far out.
                  Tbh I really put off by him for avoiding that David Price grudge match but now we know there was no need.

I always thought he was just some loud mouth idiot who was lucky to escape with a decision against John McDermott but then I heard him speak more and found he was actually funny and creative with his jokes. Then I heard him speak of his heritage and how his people have treated over time - he totally won me over then. It's probably why I'm trying to get this little ****wit banned for good - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16278208#post16278208

Anyway Tyson is a great young kid who will do the boxing world proud and I for one will be proud to call him the champ. Tbh he kind of reminds me of that other guy who was also of Irish decent living in a foreign land, who also caused one of the biggest upsets to win the heavyweight titles and could dance and move like no other - I think he's name is Muhammad Ali or something

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I agree & I didn't even know about all that other BS listed above. Sounds like the Fury camp was all over every little piece of BS K2 tried... The headbutt was in the 10th or 11th & Fury even looked at the ref who must of been blind not to see it. At that moment I knew Wlad was desperate. Rematch takes place in Wembley!
                    Yeah Klitschko definitely should have to come to the UK if there is a rematch. Both guys will get paid and it is definitely stadium fight in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                      Tbh I really put off by him for avoiding that David Price grudge match but now we know there was no need.

I always thought he was just some loud mouth idiot who was lucky to escape with a decision against John McDermott but then I heard him speak more and found he was actually funny and creative with his jokes. Then I heard him speak of his heritage and how his people have treated over time - he totally won me over then. It's probably why I'm trying to get this little ****wit banned for good - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8#post16278208

Anyway Tyson is a great young kid who will do the boxing world proud and I for one will be proud to call him the champ. Tbh he kind of reminds me of that other guy who was also of Irish decent living in a foreign land, who also caused one of the biggest upsets to win the heavyweight titles and could dance and move like no other - I think he's name is Muhammad Ali or something
                      That micky guy? Yeah he's the worst poster on NSB, never comments about boxing, just about how much he hates travellers.

Comment

Working...
                      X