Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    You're still not getting it, Mayweather used skill, PEDs don't create perfect boxers that hit the mark like Mayweather does, again that's called skill.
    No its called hand eye coordination, something PEDs are proven to improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      No its called hand eye coordination, something PEDs are proven to improve.
      I'm sure there are lots of boxers that have used PEDs, but I have yet to see any of them have near the skill that Floyd has. Floyd must be using a new designer kind of PED that allows him to hypnotize his opponents into letting him tap them on the noggin at will?

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        You still don't understand
        No you dont ****ing understand. Hausers article was not titled Mayweather USED PEDs.

Its titled "Can Boxing Trust USADA"

Hauser puts forward a pattern of behavior where USADA hides information for those who pay them. The Morales case is the most clear cut case we have as it has long since played out.

Your entire argument is based on the bleif that USADA is being truthful and forthright in their response to Hauser. Unfortunately, for you USADA lied in the Morales case to the NSAC and the press. No wonder you dont like people talking about how USADA lied about Morales. It destroyed your entire argument. Well you can just go **** yourself then you stupid piece of ****. You cant use USADA as a trustworthy source they have no credibility.

Look at their own words. They go to great lengths in their response not to commit lies of commission but it is full of lies of omission and context.

On that October 17th, phone call with the NSAC do you think they just forgot to mention the 2 previous A and B samples that tested positive? No. They were lying by omission. They were hoping that the only thing that had been leaked to the press was the one positive A sample test. They were wrong and got caught in a lie.
        Last edited by GTTofAK; 10-05-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

I'm sure there are lots of boxers that have used PEDs, but I have yet to see any of them have near the skill that Floyd has.
          Never saw a baseball player who could make contact as well as Bonds. .370 when every team is trying to pitch around you. That is unreal.
          Last edited by GTTofAK; 10-05-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

A lesson in "defense?" How'd Manny do that, by blocking Mayweather's punches with his head?
            By slipping with head movement and countering Froid in the process. The only shots Froid landed were the ones the commentators were yapping about which is none.

Comment

No you dont ****ing understand. Hausers article was not titled Mayweather USED PEDs.

Its titled "Can Boxing Trust USADA"

Hauser puts forward a pattern of behavior where USADA hides information for those who pay them. The Morales case is the most clear cut case we have as it has long since played out.

Your entire argument is based on the bleif that USADA is being truthful and forthright in their response to Hauser. Unfortunately, for you USADA lied in the Morales case to the NSAC and the press. No wonder you dont like people talking about how USADA lied about Morales. It destroyed your entire argument. Well you can just go **** yourself then you stupid piece of ****. You cant use USADA as a trustworthy source they have no credibility.

Look at their own words. They go to great lengths in their response not to commit lies of commission but it is full of lies of omission and context.

On that October 17th, phone call with the NSAC do you think they just forgot to mention the 2 previous A and B samples that tested positive? No. They were lying by omission. They were hoping that the only thing that had been leaked to the press was the one positive A sample test. They were wrong and got caught in a lie.
              I see, ''the pattern'' of information they hid. So you're agreeing that Floyd had no wrong doing, it was USADA's fault.. I see we're only focusing on a Golden Boy ordeal because Hauser a couple years back officially got an award for solving the case huh? His ''PED Mess'' articles with boyfriend Montoya huh. You're contradicting even the point of replying in this thread if you're acknowledging that it's ''not about Floyd.'' wtf... Ironically you speak of titles, what's the thread title?

Stop bringing up Barry Bonds. Only an idiot revisits a different sport and not once mention BALCO or Victor Conte. facepalm

Comment

Never saw a baseball player who could make contact as well as Bonds. .370 when ever team is trying to pitch around you. That is unreal.
                I'm getting an apples and oranges kinda feeling here.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                By slipping with head movement and countering Froid in the process. The only shots Froid landed were the ones the commentators were yapping about which is none.
                Manny doesn't even believe the bull you're spewing so stop it. Look at his post fight celebration.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  I see, ''the pattern'' of information they hid. So you're agreeing that Floyd had no wrong doing
                  It takes two to tango. When someone is being paid to hide evidence and does so there are two guilty parties. The one who does the hiding and the one who paid them to do it.

Comment

I'm getting an apples and oranges kinda feeling here.
                    How so. Hitting a baseball and punching an opponent are similar skills both require hand eye coordination to hit a moving target. PEDs increasing this ability.

Comment

It takes two to tango. When someone is being paid to hide evidence and does so there are two guilty parties. The one who does the hiding and the one who paid them to do it.
                      So the lab testing the samples could be paid to hide a positive result correct?

Comment

Working...
                      X