Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are tickets for Mayweather vs Maidana really this expensive???!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
    Hi,

I am a huge Mayweather fan and wanted to go watch his fight, I live in the uk so I am going to pay for the flight and hotel. I just checked the tickets for the fight on some of the main websites, and they are sooo expensive even for the seats way up in the back its like £400 ( $680 ). So I am just a bit confused why are they so expensive for like the **** seats at the back, anywhere I can get cheaper ones ????

Thanks
    The fight is bigger than just a fight. It brings people internationally with money to party, eat, gamble, buy luxury items etc.

Look at the Nevada gaming statistics for May and September of a given year.

The guy's jail sentence was pushed back so he could fight ffs, what does that tell you?

Comment

i checked tickets for this fight last week

600... not bad considering...

plus hotel was for around $600 for 4/5 nights.. at the mgm..

Comment

flights around £800-1500 :-(

Comment

Originally posted by hussain619 View Post
          Hi,

I am a huge Mayweather fan and wanted to go watch his fight, I live in the uk so I am going to pay for the flight and hotel. I just checked the tickets for the fight on some of the main websites, and they are sooo expensive even for the seats way up in the back its like £400 ( $680 ). So I am just a bit confused why are they so expensive for like the **** seats at the back, anywhere I can get cheaper ones ????

Thanks
          Got to pay for Floyd's purse.

Comment

Cause its a 'Floyd' fight, he only has 2-3 more fights left including this,so.......

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
              flights around £800-1500 :-(

Why so much? you should shop around more. I fly from where i live in London to Vegas or LA every 3-4 months and i get them for as little as £550 return. I've never paid near £800.

Comment

Working...
              X