Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Matthysse/Peterson on September 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawns. Garcia=bum.

Comment

Fantastic news whoever Danny faces will be a fantastic fight.

Comment

Garcia ducks Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
          Danny Garcia has IT. Whatever IT is that is so hard to find in fighters, the intangibles, he's got em. I've been hearing people say Garcia is going to lose for his last 5 fights and all the guy does is win and impress every time.
          Danny's last five fights were Judah, Morales, Khan & Holt.. Now I'll admit that I expected Khan to outbox Danny, but as always with Khan anything can happen with that chin and his almost inbred redneck levels of Ring IQ! But come on, did people really expect him to lose to Morales, Judah and HOLT??

I like Garcia, but I like him for what he is... He's above average boxer with a great left hand! He has good solid fundamentals but a bad tendency to wing his shots and telegraph them to his opponents, something which Zab started to pick up on and allowed him to negate the left hook, Danny's go to punch.

In against Peterson I would expect him to get outboxed, but then again Lamont loves to trade with guys so that would work to Garcia's advantage. Against Matthysse he's getting stopped!

I would love to see him in with a Rios, Alvarado or a Provodnikov but it probably won't happen

Comment

Originally posted by ManOnTheMoon View Post
            Danny Garcia has IT. Whatever IT is that is so hard to find in fighters, the intangibles, he's got em. I've been hearing people say Garcia is going to lose for his last 5 fights and all the guy does is win and impress every time.
            Yeah, everyone was convinced he'd lose to Morales both times and to Judah.

Comment

Garcia getting ko'd by mattysse or peterson should be a good fight.

Comment

If Matthysse wins they need to bring that to the east coast. I'll be there too!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by ManOnTheMoon

That's a lie... No one expected him to lose to Judah and no one wanted the second Morales fight. And Idk who would pick him to lose to Holt. The Khan win is not looking so great atm either given what happened his last night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Winner of that fight could get Mayweather and I wouldn't complain. It would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                      LOL. Super Judah! Left uppercut!

Comment

Working...
                      X