Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Bradley vs. Provodnikov Official Final Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad Bradley won but this really was a draw kind of fight.

Bradley was so lucky to make it out the 12th.

Truth be told, Ruslan hurt him quite a few times but didn't captilize on him.

Bradley's leg's wobbled constantly in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthrAxNSB View Post
      To be fair, it looks like Pat Russell wrote that.
      oh pat russell the guy who thinks a slip is when someone falls face first onto the canvas, gets up, staggers back ten feet, and falls down again.

Comment

Fair decision ...with the history of horrific decisions i think that they got it right...maybe 10-8 in 1-2 but 10-8 no kd rounds are rare...bradley gained my respect tonight after the nate campbell fight ive kinda disliked him...porovnikov fough his ass off..i think 115-113 eithrr way is cool

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
          Fair decision ...with the history of horrific decisions i think that they got it right...maybe 10-8 in 1-2 but 10-8 no kd rounds are rare...bradley gained my respect tonight after the nate campbell fight ive kinda disliked him...porovnikov fough his ass off..i think 115-113 eithrr way is cool
          yeah well you rarely see a man beaten to a pulp for 3 straight minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            are we supposed to take them seriously when they can't even spell unanimous correctly? i mean that's a boxing vocab word that they should have heard thousands of times. fu-k them!

american sucks at spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Not Sorry View Post

haha they had 2 chances to get dream right and failed. i do like misteaks though. mmm mmm good.

Comment

Down On One Knee, Last Round, Standing 8 Count; Sure Looked Like A Champ To Me!

Get an azz kicking and dropped in the 12th round, and these crooked judges found a way to steal another fight. When that Russian drug him around early nearly stopping Bradley, those judges know how to collectively help catch Bradley up on the scorecards. Any round close, any round Bradley didn't get rocked, those rounds ALL go to Bradley! That's how you catch him up, get the fight close again. Bradley had nothing left in the tank at the end and Prov could have fought 15 rounds tonight. How can you possibly rob this Russian like that?!!? Disgusting judging, manipulated, fixed, compromised. There is something seriously wrong with Boxing of late. On his knee at the end of that fight; just took an absolute whipping all night long! And you screw Prov. this wasn't even a draw!!! Bradley was hurt ALL NIGHT LONG, finishes on one knee taking a standing 8 count with his corner screaming at Bradley to stand up!! And you beat this Prov out of the title! Boxing at its disgusting best.

Comment

people are calling a clear push a knockdown??....wow.....Bradley clearly had no legs, Ruslan shouldve given himself space and keep pounding on him, not push his neck down.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Not Sorry View Post

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      people are calling a clear push a knockdown??....wow.....Bradley clearly had no legs, Ruslan shouldve given himself space and keep pounding on him, not push his neck down.
                      Bradley had no legs, ran at him and fell, all from being Hurt by the punch. What push? He ran to hold and ruslan took a little step back and Bradley's legs gave out and he went face first on the canvas

You said it yourself, Bradley clearly had no legs, no need to invent a push

Comment

Working...
                      X