Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson: I Took Care of Price, I Want Sissy Fury Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fury View Post
    Stupid question.
    I must have missed it so I have to ask. What world class fighter with power has Fury fought? Better yet what world class fighter has Fury fought regardless of what kind of power he may have?

Comment

I do feel a bit bad for Price, nice guy and all, heavy weight boxing is still a hard game whatever the naysayers say. Fury has to look after Cunningham then I'd get it on. Would be a big big fight in UK now.

Comment

Isn't going to matter because Fury is bring his first loss back with to England after Cunningham whoops him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
          Neven Pajkic caught Fury flush in the face with a very hard punch. Fury went down, got up and shook it off, and won the fight.

And that's when he wasn't even training seriously.

No way does Fury go down from a glancing punch like what put Price out.
          The guy has 5 knockouts in 18 fights and less than a 28% KO ratio and he knocked down Fury. With that said, you may want to look for a better example.

Comment

Make it happen, let's see what Fury is made of

Comment

Price gotta get in with a proper European heavyweight, he's been fighting 40+ year old has-beens for a while now. now look what he did to his career now, silly to have high risk little reward fights
              Last edited by maddad2001; 02-23-2013, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Fury would beat Thompson as the elemant of suprise has gone, and Fury would know THompson is pretty handy. Price would beat Thompson now as well.

But i always thought Fury was better than Price To be honest, Price has only just came to my attention really and that says a lot. If Price really was any good i would have known about him a bit more.

Comment

No I don't think Fury would want Thompson to be his terminator. He knows better than that that's why he's calling out the Klitschkos. For sure it's the "best way out". Haye too thinks the same that's why he's wanting nobody else..

Comment

If it happens fury wins

All about Fury now

Comment

https://twitter.com/Tyson_Fury
                      Feb 22 Tyson Fury Tyson Fury ‏@Tyson_Fury

If tony Thompson gets lucky & ok price. Witch he won't but if! He can have the fight he wants the big tit Thompson!

Last edited by southpaw_07; 02-23-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X