Louis
    Liston
    Ali
    Foreman
    Tyson
    Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
      Who would be the main guys in history that could dispose of the Klitchkos with ease?
      with ease?

Ali
      Lewis
      Foreman
      Holmes
      Tyson
      Liston

Boxers I would favor:

Joe Frazier
      Jack Johnson
      Evander Holyfield
      Ken Norton
      Joe Louis

And last but not least............

Corrie Sanders.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Im not picking anyone to dispose of them with ease.
        I would pick Ali to beat Vitali (not Vlad) with ease. Other than that most of the match ups would at least be competitive.
        Last edited by res; 02-01-2013, 12:01 PM.

Comment

wot bout a prime george foreman or prime tyson for Wlad. Im sure there to bound to catch wlad on his weak chin in the early rounds, a prime tysons speed, head movement and pressure is in a different league to any of the opponents that floored Wlad. Also i cant see wlad brawling with lewis the way vitali did, and those uppercuts vitali took would put Wlad away(and thats an old lewis.) boxers for vitali and the bangers for Wlad, great champions, huge and smart but i think these guys would be too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
            Joe Louis... Jack Johnson,Sonny Liston,Muhammed Ali,Larry Holmes,Mike Tyson and Lennox Lewis would all beat Vitali and Wladimir imo

Some obviously easier than others ... Tyson,Liston,Lennox and Johnson would ko them the earliest
            Given that Johnson's style is based on being stronger and bigger than his opponent, I don't see how he could be favoured over bigger, stronger men?

Originally posted by res View Post
            I would pick Ali to beat Vitali (not Vlad) with ease. Other than that most of the match ups would at least be competitive.
            I think it would take Ali a few rounds to adjust. Vitali is crafty, and a very awkward, and big fighter if nothing else.

But after he adjusts, smooth sailing to a UD or cuts stoppage.

Comment

Ali Foreman and Lewis are the main three I would pick to beat either Klitchko.

Some I can see beating just Wlad, such as maybe Frazier if he gets inside and connects that left hook enough, and Holyfield I think could beat Wlad.

Comment

Tyson also ices Wlad imo. But Vitalis strong chin combined with his size makes him more difficult.

Comment

Im not picking anyone to dispose of them with ease.

I think Wlad has become a lot harder to hit since his earlier losses and his chin isnt as bad as it is supposed to be.

Foreman, prime Lewis, Louis and Liston crack Vitalis chin though IMO. No knock on his chin. Just not defensively responsible enough to deal with them

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Louis is a cruiserweight, he aint cracking ****.

Comment

Given that Johnson's style is based on being stronger and bigger than his opponent, I don't see how he could be favoured over bigger, stronger men?
                    Bonus old school toughness points. And since hes extra old school he gets extra points.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      Louis is a cruiserweight, he aint cracking ****.
                      Did Abe Simon, the Baer Brothers and Primo Carnera have the chins of cruiserweights?

Comment

Working...
                      X