Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nevada Commission Chief on Lamont Peterson, Andre Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nevada Commission Chief on Lamont Peterson, Andre Berto

When junior-welterweight beltholder Lamont Peterson appears before the Nevada State Athletic Commission next month to discuss his testing positive for synthetic testosterone prior to a since-canceled May bout with Amir Khan, the burden won’t be on the commission, but rather on the fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    When junior-welterweight beltholder Lamont Peterson appears before the Nevada State Athletic Commission next month to discuss his testing positive for synthetic testosterone prior to a since-canceled May bout with Amir Khan, the burden won’t be on the commission, but rather on the fighter.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Taking Artificial Tetostorin it might have been present in some Supplement he was taking...Dosen't look like a Cat that gets to many "Soft On's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      Taking Artificial Tetostorin it might have been present in some Supplement he was taking...Dosen't look like a Cat that gets to many "Soft On's!!!
      His Willingness to take the test, Indicates to me that he didn't know what some Cat, was putting in the Shakes!!!

Comment

His Willingness to take the test, Indicates to me that he didn't know what some Cat, was putting in the Shakes!!!
        He only offered to take the tests because he thought it was out of his system.

If he was such a stand up guy, why didn't he disclose it to anyone? Why did he forget the OPERATION he had to insert the testosterone and I suppose more importantly, why isn't he still getting those pellets stuck in him if he needed them so much then?

He wanted to have elite level genetics to recover quicker and feel stronger faster then the other guys who didn't have the same elevated testosterone levels.

If he thought what he was doing was legit, then he should have told Khan to get his test whacked up to 1000 and then we would have had a level playing field.

Whoever thinks Peterson wasn't being corrupt and bent needs their heads tested if they honestly believe that. He had advantages over Khan, it's that simple and he didn't disclose them.

Comment

You dunno wtf you talking about. He was willing to take the test because he thought he could get away with it. He thought VADA was just gonna do the simple test and have the testosterone go undetected which wasn't the case when VADA tested his sample in more depth. Forgot what they called it, something with an I...

Comment

Lamont Peterson simply forgot to tell the commission or VADA that he was prescribed testosterone for medical purposes. The doctor would have made Peterson take a blood test to check his testosterone levels then made a determination of whether his was low, then he would have prescribed either a gel patch, injection, or pellets to be implanted under the skin.

Peterson took the pellets and just forgot about them.

Comment

fine these bastards and suspend them for 2 years ...even murderers have excuses..

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                Lamont Peterson simply forgot to tell the commission or VADA that he was prescribed testosterone for medical purposes. The doctor would have made Peterson take a blood test to check his testosterone levels then made a determination of whether his was low, then he would have prescribed either a gel patch, injection, or pellets to be implanted under the skin.

Peterson took the pellets and just forgot about them.
                How do you forget about something that was SURGICALLY INSERTED in you? I hope you're being sarcastic here.

Comment

Dude . . . It's not major surgery. It takes less than 5 minutes and it is barely noticeable. A lot of guys take it because the gel irritates the skin and the injection is to intrusive.

As far as getting an advantage, I think the testosorene would bring his level to normal.

Everything should be documented in his medical records IF he is on the level. T-pellets will not give the kind of advantage you are thinking about. A better route would be the injection method because you can vary the amounts. The pellets dissolve over a period of a few weeks which gives an even distrubution of the testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by norrin View Post
                    Dude . . . It's not major surgery. It takes less than 5 minutes and it is barely noticeable. A lot of guys take it because the gel irritates the skin and the injection is to intrusive.

As far as getting an advantage, I think the testosorene would bring his level to normal.

Everything should be documented in his medical records IF he is on the level. T-pellets will not give the kind of advantage you are thinking about. A better route would be the injection method because you can vary the amounts. The pellets dissolve over a period of a few weeks which gives an even distrubution of the testosterone.
                    Major surgery or not how do you forget that? I get tested all the time and I get asked if Im under any medication. I answer yes or no, accordingly.

And I don't trust no medical records any more. Anything can be so easily falsify nowadays. Can't VADA or the Nevada Commission test him themselves to see if his testosterone levels are really low as he claims? If he did it for the first fight and then for the second it means (supposedly) he has an issue with his levels. That means if tested again, his level will show below the normal. Right?
                    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 07-23-2012, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X