No announcement yet.

Can yall STFU about manny and mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can yall STFU about manny and mayweather

damn yall the reason why people think boxing is dying and ****. theres so many good fights thats going on and comming on being made. and all you ****ing casual ass so called fans can do is talk about the same **** for 2 years. damn floyd is a part time fighter like oscar at the end of his career and manny is fighting recycled big washed up names. like let them be. if you going to talk about them talk about something new. ****ing douches act like theres only 2 active boxers on the planet. this is the last time i will talk about manny or mayweather until the next time either is set to fight someone or eachother.

it ****ing sucks that half the threads about eachother or one of the other.
    one hasnt fought or talked since may. yall post old or recycled news have the same discussion one ducked the other or this and that same old **** like get over it move on. talk about the good **** thats actually going on in boxing. im comming and posting on this site less and less because all i see is the same **** everyday. damn its so manny good up and comming boxers and bouts. but all yall have is manny and mayweather on yall minds.

take the damn test

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      damn yall the reason why people think boxing is dying and ****. theres so many good fights thats going on and comming on being made. and all you ****ing casual ass so called fans can do is talk about the same **** for 2 years. damn floyd is a part time fighter like oscar at the end of his career and manny is fighting recycled big washed up names. like let them be. if you going to talk about them talk about something new. ****ing douches act like theres only 2 active boxers on the planet. this is the last time i will talk about manny or mayweather until the next time either is set to fight someone or eachother.

it ****ing sucks that half the threads about eachother or one of the other.
      one hasnt fought or talked since may. yall post old or recycled news have the same discussion one ducked the other or this and that same old **** like get over it move on. talk about the good **** thats actually going on in boxing. im comming and posting on this site less and less because all i see is the same **** everyday. damn its so manny good up and comming boxers and bouts. but all yall have is manny and mayweather on yall minds.
      You and me both....

Comment

i agree..but damn you just started another thread about them...lol

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          This thread topic comes up every month

Comment

What's sad is that in less than 5 minutes another thread will be started, And with all the good boxing on tonight, it's a shame.

Comment

The fact that you type like a disabled American is far more grating that the whole Manny/Gayweather topic.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                i know and i said it be my last time making a thread or posting in one about them period. its not really about them its more about people talkign about them about the same ****. its either mayweather ducked manny or manny ducked mayweather or mayweather did this and that ouside of boxing and manny did this and that. same **** over and over noone going to change their minds like stfu who cares lets move on to bigger and better and good things going on in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
                  The fact that you type like a disabled American is far more grating that the whole Manny/Gayweather topic.
                  the fact that i dont i give a **** what you think means even more to me. When typing gets me paid I will try a little harder till then **** off. And have a blessed day.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X