Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Direll, does he wear rollerblades in the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, these vids prove this dirrell piece of **** is a cheat. He is trying to be like calzaghe: speed and foot movement but he is failing misrably.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      Man, these vids prove this dirrell piece of **** is a cheat. He is trying to be like calzaghe: speed and foot movement but he is failing misrably.
      indeed, he's throwing too many solid punches
      idiot should open his gloves

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
        i think hittin someone when they are down is a bigger cheat.

Comment

Looking at the fights and videos and being a Dirrell fan.....
          The man has horrible leg placement. I constantly looks like he's trying to make movements and move around without properly having his feet beneath him. When he goes back I noticed his legs are way too wide and he's losing balance. He really needs to clean that up. However, as far as the AA fight slip goes that one looks completely accidental. I'm not going to get into the foul which caused the DQ, but the trip that led to it did appear accidental and has people have stated it was a really poor effort that went into clearing the corner.

Dirrell's style off back pedaling action/reaction type of boxing will cause him to slip often so you can expect trips, falls, and slips in his fights apparently. He got away with it in his past fights, but these hiccups in his fights will cost him in the future as he may go down simultaneously with a punch and lose points. Either way this is something that we'll all have to keep our eyes on.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            I have not seen a fighter slip as much as this guy since I wa s akid learning how to skate.
            lollz..........

Comment

Direll saw an opportunity to take the fight, AA screwed up by heating him in the heat of the moment, Blowing the fight. I spent more time waiting for the docs in the emergency room than he did being treated. He wasn't hurt that bad. He saw the KO coming and laid down to take the win by DQ. My 2¢.

Comment

Working...
              X