Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner's problem: Lack of maturity and identity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know how much of a difference it would make but Broners corner sukks a55....

They seem clueless IMO...Or perhaps they just are hesitant to really tell him like it is because they wanna stay on the payroll....

Comment

Trees and stars are beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Too many problems for Broner. He has a diva attitude with marginal skills. Bad footwork, bad work ethic, poor ring IQ, gains too much weight in between fights, etc. I could go on, it's up to Broner to cut his entourage and soley focus on his talents but he'll continue to crash and burn.
        Is there evidence of his lack of work ethic? I mean I would imagine it would take a considerable amount of work to come down.

Comment

I think Broner is a nasty, classless, mean person who trash talks his opponents way over the top. I also remember how he faked being badly injured from Maidana's head butt in a CS attempt to get Maidana DQed. He is a good fighter but unless he becomes a better person I will hope for him to lose.

Comment

Lack of skills and major lack of ring IQ.

They're his two biggest flaws IMO. Or places where he lacks and it hurts him as a fighter the most.

You said it, he has no gameplan, he's notna thinking fighter and he's also extremely one dimensional.

Comment

Working...
            X