No announcement yet.

help me get started with boxing!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me get started with boxing!!

I'm a long time fan and long time forum lurker. Recently I've decided I want to turn my hobby into my passion. I want to take the plunge and try out boxing firsthand.

My question to you guys in the boxingscene community is can you recommend a good boximg gym for a beginner such as myself? I just want to learn. So I was hopimg you guys can suggest a good gym/trainer.

The only things I ask is:

1. The gym/trainer are beginner friendly. I don't want an instructor who only cares about training pros. I want someone who will pay attention to someone like me who jusy genuinely loves boximg and wants to learn but not necessarily looking to fight amateur or pro.

2. It has to be close to LA (I live in monterey hills so closer the better).

3. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to train there. I'm on a fixed income here.

Please help me out!!

Wild card

Comment

try this
      http://www.boxinggyms.com/
      A few years ago I could have told you about specific gyms but I have moved away from there.

Comment

Anyone in the greater Los Angeles area + Glendale + Pasadena area have any experience with boxing gyms? Either in the past or present? Any tips or review you could give me on them?

If anybody could give me any feedback at all I would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
        X