Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell stalling to avoid Anthony Dirrell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell stalling to avoid Anthony Dirrell!

Bute vs Froch is schedule for May 26. That leaves Andre without a dance partner. Anthony Dirrell is his mandatory so why is he stalling? Many of you feel Anthony Dirrell is no competion so why not fight a garanteed win over a nobody mandatory challenger. Andre Ward knows that he can not defeat Anthony Dirrell and that is why he is stalling.

All that talk about being the best and fighting the best was BS coming from the self proclaimed SOG. I want to see him fight someone who can actually box. A thinking fighter with footwork , power in both hands , hand speed and with true counter punching skill is something Ward has never faced before. All that running in with his head, hugging and lunging in with his chin in the air will be captalized on by Anthony Dirrell.

I have a cool 5 Grand ready to go on this fight. Ward has alot of people fooled by defeating a handfull of fighters with simular styles. Abraham,Froch, Allen Green, Sakio Bika and Kessler were slow limited boxers with no hand speed and real skill. Thier very durable and strong but their boxing skills are averge. Andre Dirrell Has skill but he doesnt have that mean streak in him like his brother Anthony. Anthony wants to hurt his opponants and he doesnt run away, he always in position and range to counter. Anthony will cut the ring off on Andre Ward and hurt him with well placed body and head shots. Andre has no power so Anthony doesnt has to worry about taking risk. Andre stand your ground and face your mandatory. Stop calling out Bute because hes taken already. SOG prove your worthy of the name son, fight my boy Anthony so he can hand you your first lost by ko!

For those of you claming Anthony has not fought anybody, this is true but this was also true for all champions at one time in thier career until someone gave them a shot at the title. No one else wants to fight Anthony, but since the WBC has ordained Anthony #1 and made him the mandatory for the belt, Andre Ward needs to fight hm or give up that belt. Real champs fight thier mandatory. I dont want to hear that **** about I fought everyone thats been placed in front of me cause as of right now Anthony is in front as the mandatory and so far Andre Ward is stalling and talking in circles! Shut up or put up SOG!
    Anthony by UD
    13.33%
    Anthony by SD
    0.00%
    Anthony by KO
    13.33%
    Anthony by TKO
    6.67%
    Ward by UD
    46.67%
    Ward by SD
    0.00%
    Ward by KO
    20.00%
    Ward by TKO
    0.00%
    Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 03-26-2012, 01:52 AM.

Why won't Andre Dirrell just fight his little brother Anthony and get it over with FFS's.
    Last edited by Roman Moreno; 03-26-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

The Same reason why Vatali wont fight his brother!

Comment

i dont even...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          i dont even...

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
            The Same reason why Vatali wont fight his brother!
            Which is?

Comment

the ****.............................

Comment

you obviously messed up your title right? by confusing andre dirrell with andre ward.

@ a fighter ducking his brother. but ward/dirrell, either one, would be good for now.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  you obviously messed up your title right? by confusing andre dirrell with andre ward.

@ a fighter ducking his brother. but ward/dirrell, either one, would be good for now.
                  yeah sorry about that dude. Real boxing fans will get it. Those names are easy to f@#k up, lol. Ward vs Anthony Dirrell is the fight !

Comment

I know the font is supposed to grab people's attention but it just made me not want to read this

Comment

Working...
                    X