No announcement yet.

(vid)why i love boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (vid)why i love boxing!

**** TALKING. I love it. I hate every aspect of the word "respect" when talking PRE fight. However POST fight, is a different story.

shit talking combined with charisma and such sure does bring a lot to the sport.

Comment

you ARE ABOUT TO FIGHT THIS MAN.................NO RESPECT SHOULD BE GIVEN.NONE.SAVE IT FOR AFTER THE FIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        you ARE ABOUT TO FIGHT THIS MAN.................NO RESPECT SHOULD BE GIVEN.NONE.SAVE IT FOR AFTER THE FIGHT
        Exactly how I feel. I can't stand to see two guys that respect each other to the point that you don't even want to see them hit each other.

**** talking is what I want to see and if the fight is close, keep it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          I think a level of respect is fine...
          like the way Floyd and Marquez mutually respected each other ...

I for one don't really the fake beefing..... when they go out of their way to sell a fight.

Comment

I have wrassled with an aligator
            I done tussled with a whale..
            I done handcuffed lightning
            throwed thunder in jail

no one can compare to Ali.. but great video

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I think a level of respect is fine...
              like the way Floyd and Marquez mutually respected each other ...

I for one don't really the fake beefing..... when they go out of their way to sell a fight.
              That was just a **** fight. A better example would be Mayweather and Hatton.

@2:30

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Exactly how I feel. I can't stand to see two guys that respect each other to the point that you don't even want to see them hit each other.

**** talking is what I want to see and if the fight is close, keep it coming.
                Broner-Lundy... could you imagine the talking!?

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  That was just a **** fight. A better example would be Mayweather and Hatton.

@2:30
                  nah man the post fight greet between the two fighters in Mayweather-Gatti was definitely the highest level of respect I've seen Floyd give to another fighter

Comment

I love boxing for what happens in the ring dont really care what happens out of it.

Comment

Working...
                    X