Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't watch the fight, but Garcia is causing fans to meltdown..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
    Nah dude, don't be fooled because guys do run from fights that provide them career pay days.
    Yea, guys who already make bank. What does Salka make a fight? A candy bar and a new pair of shoes?

Comment

I've only gotten mad in 2 instances when it comes to boxing and this Danny Garcia bull**** was one of them. I'm damn glad I didn't watch the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
        Yea, guys who already make bank. What does Salka make a fight? A candy bar and a new pair of shoes?
        Salka didn't take a fight at a weight he was unfamiliar with, so I just assume he thought he could win.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
          I've only gotten mad in 2 instances when it comes to boxing and this Danny Garcia bull**** was one of them. I'm damn glad I didn't watch the fights.
          Salka agreed to the fight, and has fought at 140 before. I don't know why you mad, it was un-sanctioned.

Algeri has never fought at 147, yet he will be 8 month removed from fighting on ESPN when he fights Pacquiao in Nov. Why be mad at Garcia?

Comment

Salka agreed to the fight, and has fought at 140 before. I don't know why you mad, it was un-sanctioned.

Algeri has never fought at 147, yet he will be 8 month removed from fighting on ESPN when he fights Pacquiao in Nov. Why be mad at Garcia?
            Both fights are bad. But to compare Salka to Algieri in terms of whose a worse opponent is just delusional. Salka takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
              Both fights are bad. But to compare Salka to Algieri in terms of whose a worse opponent is just delusional. Salka takes the cake.
              Yea but Watching Salka which I'm about to do is only gonna cost me .50 cent, but Algeri is going to cost me 70 bucks, when he cost me less than 50 cent 8 months ago.

Comment

All because he KO'd the white dude who was just a non title stay busy fight

But I bet you cosigning Pacquaio/Algeri thou
                YO is that Joe Gans in that pic

Comment

All because he KO'd the white dude who was just a non title stay busy fight

But I bet you cosigning Pacquaio/Algeri thou
                  Didn't watch the fight either. Danny boy doesn't deserve my attention, and ALgieri/Pac is a disgrace to the sport, they having nothing to do with each other, quit trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    YO is that Joe Gans in that pic
                    Yes sir, that's the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Didn't watch the fight either. Danny boy doesn't deserve my attention, and ALgieri/Pac is a disgrace to the sport, they having nothing to do with each other, quit trolling.
                      Get out your emotions, when I posted this thread dudes was crying like babies and you quit trolling

Comment

Working...
                      X