Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you named yourself ban stick, what a lame

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
      To All, NSB is becoming polluted with the same old Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads. We have created master threads for discussion, news, analyzes and everything else.

I am sick of coming in NSB and seeing posters spam the same old nonsense and duplicate threads.

If you create a new Mayweather-Khan-Maidana or any other duplicate topic e.g. Mayweather-Pacquaio, the thread will be deleted and you will be banned for one month. If you come back and do it again, you will be perma-banned.
      Ban Stick wins...FATALITY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
        you named yourself ban stick, what a lame
        lmfao was it worth it

Comment

I KNEW it!! I was on here several weeks ago saying that he'd pick Maidana over Khan! Even though he OWNS everything south of the border, and Khan would have provided a much more competitive-and different-challenge!

It was all about buyrates. If you take that into account, Khan would have only worked if Floyd went to the UK to fight him. Even though Maidana is a grossly overmatched opponent, fighting him in Vegas, where Floyd wants to be, will generate massive PPV buyrates from the latino fanbase.

As for the fight itself, if you think Maidana will even win a ROUND, then you took the Broner fight way too seriously . Broner was a stationary inactive opponent (also an inexperienced one) everything Floyd WONT be. Floyd knows that lateral movement will handle anything south of the border. Broner never saw Maidana sucking wind after round 3, so he can go after the body. Floyd WILL see it .

I'm happy for Maidana, a well deserved payday, but another 12 round sparring exhibition...

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
            To All, NSB is becoming polluted with the same old Mayweather-Maidana-Khan threads. We have created master threads for discussion, news, analyzes and everything else.

I am sick of coming in NSB and seeing posters spam the same old nonsense and duplicate threads.

If you create a new Mayweather-Khan-Maidana or any other duplicate topic e.g. Mayweather-Pacquaio, the thread will be deleted and you will be banned for one month. If you come back and do it again, you will be perma-banned.
            Bahahaha this is fkn golden! Why have I never seen this profile before? The Ban Stick?!?!?! Bahahaahahahah! Can we nominate trolls to get banned for making dumb uneducated comments? Can we also ban people who cannot spell and do not know how to use the spell check feature? Lastly, where can i buy a ban stick and once I buy one, will people I hit over the head with it disappear for eternity from my life?

Please send my stick to Toronto, Canada in care of Mayor Rob Ford and tell him it's for his boy Trudoe.

p.s. please put a stick on it saying that it is NOT a cocaine snorting straw or a "stem".

Thanks Ban Man!

Comment

Stick run **** the way it's supposed to be ran....most of those threads was just redundant **** anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                As a Maidana fan I voted for Mayweather-Maidana. Floyd will probably win but I think he will know he has been in a hard fight, Maidana is not going to be swinging at air all night. He will land some good punches on Mayweather in my opinion.
                Sorry fam but... nah... he wont bruh

Comment

Working...
                X