No announcement yet.

are all trainers overated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are all trainers overated?

Freddie roach,robert garcia, Diaz,hunter, and so on. Who and why?

How many people are willing to stay in a hot ass gym all day, and dedicate their lives to making you a better fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by unotme View Post
      Freddie roach,robert garcia, Diaz,hunter, and so on. Who and why?
      Out of all those trainers I think Robert Garcia is overrated. Except when he's in his brother corner everybody else doesn't seem to have a game plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
        Out of all those trainers I think Robert Garcia is overrated. Except when he's in his brother corner everybody else doesn't seem to have a game plan.
        I agree. I think Garcia is probably the most overrated trainer out there right now.

He couldn't give Donaire any advice against Rigo and Darchinyan, and Donaire basically had to wing it.

Freddie Roach is kind of overrated, he's mainly living off his past success.

Comment

Absolutely not. If anything, they're underrated (trainers in general, I'm speaking of. Not necessarily the ones he listed.)

Comment

They're all underrated until they get a big headliner, at which point they become vastly overrated. There is no trainer in the world that can give the gifts the gym hoppers are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Yeah you could say that about Virgil hunter as well only ward looks good with him

roach with Pacquiao

Comment

Imagine if fighters trained themselves the pandemonium that would ensue.

Comment

No I wouldn't say all are overrated. For instance, I thought Nacho was an integral factor in Jhonny Gonzales win over Mares. Jhonny had the tools but Nacho helped put it all together and crafted an excellent game plan based off his knowledge of Mares. This is not to take away from the fighter because they get in the ring and execute but the trainer is very important.

Comment

i dont think anyone has ever called ronnie shields over rated

Comment

Working...
                    X