Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    first bold point - he does that on a daily basis
    second bold point - there is already no reason to respond to him ever (lol even though I always do, but its jus to let him know hes a twat usually), cause he knows nothing about boxing. he either rides pac's dick, or sucks pac's balls. he is beyond useless. I dono that anything more can be done to expose him or belittle him, but if you can make it happen, by all means, carry on!!
    LMFAO,you've left me speechless sir...LMAO..

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
      he beat morales and mab off a substantial advantage in speed. both fighters were slow of foot by the time pac got them, and that "blood and guts" mentality fed right into what pac does

asking if pac is an atg/hof is remedial.
      this proves it, floyd deserves no credit for anyone he has beaten besides maybe judah

everyone else he was lightning compared to

Comment

Yes he is one dimensional. You wonder how he got that great resume and Fighter of the Decade award. Maybe you don't have to be multi-dimensional to be great?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          LMFAO,you've left me speechless sir...LMAO..
          i aim to please

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            though yesterday you said if floyd fought sergio at 154 it wouldnt count cause sergio would be drained. preemptive excuses from you, you backtracking ****. you still continue to have no leg to stand on and no valid points, as usual, so just stop trying. you are not smart enough to make points and have them go your way. understand this
            So angry arent you? Yes Floyd should fight Sergio at 154 and get no credit if it makes you happy. But he must still fight Sergio at that weight?

He dont mind bloating JMM and counts it as a good win. So he must drain Sergio and count that as a good win but no credit.
            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              What's remedial is you trying to detract from Pac because of his advantages in a fight...In most fights someone is at a disadvantage..Morales and MAB had skills they could have leaned on..Hell Morales beat Pac because he was a skilled fighter who could carry out an effective game plan...Me asking if you believe Pac is an atg and a HOF,is because if ya believe he is,then how the hell is he overrated??If you don't believe he is,I think ya qualifications for an ATG/HOF are far to high...
              an advantage in skills don't mean much when your tank is half empty and you're facing a much younger fighter who more than dwarfs you in power and speed

pac's an atg but even atg's get overrated. saying pac beats the likes of srl is a prime example of his being overrated
              Last edited by fitefan; 12-14-2012, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                this proves it, floyd deserves no credit for anyone he has beaten besides maybe judah

everyone else he was lightning compared to
                care to elaborate? lol

Comment

[QUOTE=hugh grant;12813380]I believe Floyd is a ATG but not as high up the ATG list as Floyd and his fans would like him to be. If he had a better attitude to the sport and more respect for its history the skys the limit for floyd there is no end to what he might have done.

So Floyd is an atg/hof...Dude Mayweather is not overrated..Where he may rank(overall)could be debated...But Mayweather is a great fighter and that's just the bottomline...Mayweather and Pac are not overrated fighters,they are just fighters who have loyal fans who think highly of them...There is nothing wrong with that..It's all subjective,but Pac and Floyd being overrated is just a foolish thing to say imo...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    So angry arent you? Yes Floyd should fight Sergio at 154 and get no credit if it makes you happy. But he must still fight Sergio at that weight?

He dont mind bloating JMM and counts it as a good win. So he must drain Sergio and count that as a good win but no credit.
                    Thanks.
                    yea yea now lets say how angry everyone is that keeps nutting on you. if jizzing on your face and owning you at every turn makes people angry, then every single poster who has ever replied to anything you have ever posted is the angriest they have ever been in your life

again you try and speak as if you have basis to validate your points. what dont you understand that you are useless in the boxing world and out of your almost 10,000 posts, not ONE, has ever came close to being anything valid or smart. stop posting and stop pretending like you know what you are saying. gtfo with your "Im so hip and cool and know how to evaluate fighters and know what they should and shouldnt do just cause I'm a self proclaimed guru' attitude, twat!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                      an advantage in skills don't mean much when you're tank is half empty and you're facing a much younger fighter who more than dwarfs you in power and speed

pac's an atg but even atg's get overrated. saying pac beats the likes of srl is a prime example of his being overrated
                      I don't believe Pac would beat SRL,I don't think MAyweather would beat him either...But I do believe SRL could have beat SRR..Most have told me I was crazy for thinking this..But it's what I believe..Am I overrating SRL??No I'm just having an opinion bro..But I don't have to tear down either fighter to do so..It's not like me saying Kell Brook is an atg or something off the wall..When you hit atg status,you will be paired with other atg..It's just a fun debate..Ya dig...

But I can understand how some foolish hating azz poster can get anybody worked up..I'm guilty of this myself...

Comment

Working...
                      X