No announcement yet.

Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    Chavez Sr. didn't use derogatory racist terms. There's a difference between saying "I am going to floor that stinkin' Argentine!" to using words like "wetback" like Broner did, which is basically the equivalent to the N word.

As far as the Tony situation goes, you said "they mess with their wraps" implying that Mexicans cheat using hand wraps. Please name a few more Mexicans that have cheated with tampered wraps?
    chavez generalized a nationality but of course you would justify it.
    you know i was talking about margarito not any other mexican but once again you just try to ignore or justify certain things to take away from the fact that you are a hippocrit.
    oh and didn't salido test positive for a banned substance?

Comment

• Originally posted by bighey
      Taco Bell stay tampering with my Chicken wraps....that really pisses me off something serious.
      Who can possibly be back there in the Taco Bell kitchen....not gonna say Mexicans because that would be stereotyping/racist....or is it, lol.
      Reported, enjoy your ban!

I would bring up the whole being 13% of the population yet still having the highest felony crime rate out of anyone else, and prison population but I figured I don't want to make you cry. Have fun at ES boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
        the kid is starting to bite off more then he can chew.
        I disagree... I think he beats the guys he named

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          If Broner really re-tweeted these words then yeah he's racist, but didn't Chavez Sr call Martinez a "stinking argentinian"? I bet you guys still enjoy re-watching his fights and you're still gonna support his son no matter what...
          what the **** does his son have to do with what his father said? does that mean that danny garcia should also pay for what his father said and did?

Comment

Im not racist but a realist. And i know mexicans think and talk mamongst themselves about black people and they have a hatred. Yall need to work that ish out and stop being so angry. It stunts your growth lmao.
            racism, implying mexicans are short

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              racism, implying mexicans are short
              I got free tickets to a Pitbul concert and was like a foot taller than most of the dudes there I'm 6'2"...

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                I got free tickets to a Pitbul concert and was like a foot taller than most of the dudes there I'm 6'2"...
                I got tickets to some rap concert in LA and was like a foot taller than most of the dudes there, I probably had a lot less felonies too.

Comment

I mean i thought most Mexicans were short, what I got to have a PHd. in ethnical genetics..
                  Who are the majority of prison inmates again?

Comment

• im gonna get a twitter now to set all these racist straight

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                      what the **** does his son have to do with what his father said? does that mean that danny garcia should also pay for what his father said and did?
                      you apperantly didn't see the threads about danny garcia and his pops before the fight with amir

Comment

Working...
                      X