No announcement yet.

Close-Up Picture: Haye Did NOT Hit Chisora With Bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Exactly! He slapped Vitali, spat on Wlad he probably would've grabbed Haye by the d1ck or something.
    LOL...No **** huh..he sure would have

Comment

Glad to see Haye gettin his balls back!!!

I thought Chisora had it comming and i dont feel all that bad to be honest. I dont think haye ment to smash his face with a bottle or else chisora head would look like ground hamburger right now .... chisora just got punched in the face .... which is fine by me lol hhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        He punched him in. Second time I've said this before but people will only see what they want to see, if you hit someone with a bottle you don't make that kind of motion, there's a risk that you will hurt yourself and there is a risk that the bottle will fall out of your hand.

The bottle was in his hand because he instinctively punched him, he more than likely didn't think to drop what was in his hand at that moment in time. If Chisora was glassed he would have a gash wound.

Even if Haye glassed Chisora I wouldn't have a problem so it is not like my statements are motivated by bias. You carry yourself like a thug, then step into someone's space suffer the consequences.

As far as I'm concerned Chisora was the one who looked like a punk, you go around throwing slaps, spitting on people but then cry dozens ''He glassed me, he glassed me'' compare his reaction to Booth who actually had an open gash on his head.

Chisora is nothing more than a bully who acts the way he does because he knows he can get away with it. He knew Wlad would not want to jeoparadise his brother's fight so he took the opportunity to spit in his face, he knew at the press conference security would get in the way so he took the opportunity to slap Vitali in the face. He's a low life prick.
        This.......

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          He punched him in. Second time I've said this before but people will only see what they want to see, if you hit someone with a bottle you don't make that kind of motion, there's a risk that you will hurt yourself and there is a risk that the bottle will fall out of your hand.

The bottle was in his hand because he instinctively punched him, he more than likely didn't think to drop what was in his hand at that moment in time. If Chisora was glassed he would have a gash wound.

Even if Haye glassed Chisora I wouldn't have a problem so it is not like my statements are motivated by bias. You carry yourself like a thug, then step into someone's space suffer the consequences.

As far as I'm concerned Chisora was the one who looked like a punk, you go around throwing slaps, spitting on people but then cry dozens ''He glassed me, he glassed me'' compare his reaction to Booth who actually had an open gash on his head.

Chisora is nothing more than a bully who acts the way he does because he knows he can get away with it. He knew Wlad would not want to jeoparadise his brother's fight so he took the opportunity to spit in his face, he knew at the press conference security would get in the way so he took the opportunity to slap Vitali in the face. He's a low life prick.

good point..........................gk

Comment

you clowns need to shut the **** up if you're gonna bash haye. david gave chisora some of his own medicine, thats karma for that piece of ****. he walked up to david haye, he basically challenged him to a fight, he told his own trainer or whatever the **** that idiot next to him is to stay back, he took off his own jacket. and on top of all that he already hit klitschko a couple days before with no warning. of course he was gonna attack haye as well. haye did what he had to do. chisora walked up to him and was gonna attack him, and haye landed the first punch. tough luck you fat sack of ****, thats what you deserve. props to david for doing what he had to do not only to protect himself but to show that low life piece of **** chisora that he doesn't own the planet. he got humbled, plain and simple.

by the way i love how chisora told his trainer to stay back like he was gonna kill haye

YO DAWG STAY BACK IMMA HANDLE THIS **** RIGHT NAH! OH ****TT IM GETTIN ****ED UP SOMEBODY GET HIM OFF MEEE ****KKK!!! IMMA SHOOT HIM WHEN I SEE HIM!!

**** that punk

Comment

There was no bottle,

it was a keg!
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

I think Haye wanted to get a punch in first before Chisora does something out of the blue, this went too far.

Comment

Haye went in on this dude. That's what's up!!!

Comment

The bottle didn't come into play, if anything it kept Haye's hand from being fully closed and could have prevented Chisora going to sleep.

Chisora is an idiot who would have no doubt pulled something at that moment, Haye simply smacked him before he got a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Chisora is an idiot who would have no doubt pulled something at that moment, Haye simply smacked him before he got a chance.
                      yeah and Haye is the genius who backed off, grabbed a tripod and swung it around like a fool hitting his own manager then ran off saying "I don't want to lose my license."

Comment

Working...
                      X