Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Thread™ - LAST PERSON TO POST WINS!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Blitz
    I don't even read your posts, I only remember you by the "rap war" with Atwa.
    Watch those subways, brit boy. Don't wanna go...boom.

Comment

• Middle school is going to cry.

That's what happens when children stay up past their bed time they get very emotional.

Comment

• Originally posted by masterdirector
        Watch those subways, brit boy. Don't wanna go...boom.
        Oh good one, it's too bad I'm from Canada and nowhere near England.

Comment

Christistheanswer, Masterdirector, PBDS, and Mnash are all posters who have never posted in this thread. Don't try and lie now the facts are right here, you called your e-friends to help with the insults. Just ****ing leave this thread, if you wanna flame open up a garbage thread in the thunderdome.

Sonny's my man and he has stood up for me on numerous ocassions without me ever asking him for help. Me and him are two of the old schools from this site and he brefirended me when I was attacked backe then so now I see that he is being attacked in this thread and I step in and put **** like u in their place.

Comment

• hey dude... youre supposed to be ta christian. why are you cursing?
            Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer2
            Why don't u post a pic of yourself, if your so damn attractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer2
              Sonny's my man and he has stood up for me on numerous ocassions without me ever asking him for help. Me and him are two of the old schools from this site and he brefirended me when I was attacked backe then so now I see that he is being attacked in this thread and I step in and put **** like u in their place.
              That was harsh coming from the guy who preaches religion in his forum username.

Comment

• And ftr, mnash posts here frequently I believe and pbds was responding to a pm from rogue.

Poor middle school, it's hard being the laughing stock of the school and the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrististheAnswer2
                  man just shut the **** up already

Comment

• Originally posted by Santino
                    And ftr, mnash posts here frequently I believe and pbds was responding to a pm from rogue.

Poor middle school, it's hard being the laughing stock of the school and the internet.

That's the only thing I need to post in order to "pwn" you

Comment

Oh good one, it's too bad I'm from Canada and nowhere near England.
                      sorry, must've just been the fact that you act like such a typical european, you know, gay.

well, don't go the way of the Blue Blazer, Owen Hart.

Comment

Working...
                      X