Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Fighter KJ Noons Claims He's In Talks To Fight Floyd Or Pac - Should It Happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA Fighter KJ Noons Claims He's In Talks To Fight Floyd Or Pac - Should It Happen?

So apparently a glorified street fighter named "KJ Noons" is claiming he's in talks with both Floyd and Manny's camps to set up some sort of boxing match. I happened to see this goofball talking about it on a sports show recently and i couldnt help but laugh at the fact that he's delusional enough to think either one of them will take him up on his offer.

It's obvious that the extent of their "talks" is Noon's manager getting in contact with Floyd and Manny's people. Now he's talking it up to the media in a desperate attempt to draw attention to his next cage fight against one of his fellow untalented MMA fighters.

But let's assume there actually is some validity to his claims. Is this a fight you'd like to see happen? Would you pay money to see it?
    Yes, i'd enjoy seeing an irrelevant MMA fighter getting KO'd in a boxing ring
    30.00%
    No, this fight is pointless to Floyd/Pac's careers and Noon's isnt a real athlete
    50.00%
    For the most part, MMA fans are unathletic douchebags
    10.00%
    Floyd is innocent
    10.00%

Too late.....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      Too late.....
      You replied to this thread in record time which explains why your post is so worthless.

That other dude posted the news. This one is raising some entirely different questions about it so if you don't have anything else to add you can either stick to the topic at hand or see yourself the fuck out of my thread.

Comment

If you did a little research you would no that KJ Noons is no street fighter and actually has some pro boxing and kick boxing bouts under his belt.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9486&cat=boxer

He's nowhere near the level of either Pacquiao or Mayweather though, so no it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          If you did a little research you would no that KJ Noons is no street fighter and actually has some pro boxing and kick boxing bouts under his belt.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9486&cat=boxer

He's nowhere near the level of either Pacquiao or Mayweather though, so no it won't happen.
          I don't speak on matters unless i know exactly what im talking about. Noon's is certainly no boxer unless you consider every bum who's ever picked up a pair of boxing gloves to be one. The guy is ass cheeks and needs to stick to fighting unathletic street fighters in a cage instead of calling out real athletes in a desperate attempt to further his own irrelevant career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
            I don't speak on matters unless i know exactly what im talking about. Noon's is certainly no boxer unless you consider every bum who's ever picked up a pair of boxing gloves to be one. The guy is ass cheeks and needs to stick to fighting unathletic street fighters in a cage instead of calling out real athletes in a desperate attempt to further his own irrelevant career.
            he looked pretty good in teh ring with omar henry.

Don't be so ignorant. The guys an athlete

Comment

I don't have respect for the guy's attitude in that interview. He acted cocky as if he was worth a damn for the top two boxers. "Our camps are in talks." Yeah, your breath wreaked payday hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                he looked pretty good in teh ring with omar henry.

Don't be so ignorant. The guys an athlete
                That's purely subjective and i happen to disagree with that analysis.

Comment

Working...
                X