Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post in here if you are generally confident that Bradley will win the rubber match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    Fighters dont stay the same forever. Out of the 2, Manny is the one thats been in more war. Maybe this is why his team avoided the other names that was in the mix. No excuses here, but this will be the closest fight out of the first 2.
    what war has Manny been in since the 1st Bradley fight?

Comment

I just get the feeling that Pac is just not as committed to boxing as much as Politics / Jesus these days...

Comment

Unless Manny's heart isn't in it he'll get a win. He's just way better than Bradley in the pocket, which makes it harder for Bradley to outwork him. Maybe Bradley tries to win a boring decision from the outside, like in the first fight. Don't know if he can win that way either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          what war has Manny been in since the 1st Bradley fight?
          LOL seriously? Pacquiao vs marquez 4 you dumbass

Comment

Rooting for Pac but I think Bradley gets a close decision here

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              LOL seriously? Pacquiao vs marquez 4 you dumbass
              Yeah, he got KO'd in 6. You and others claimed he was dominating the fight and got hit with a "lucky punch". Now it was a war?

He's had 3 successful fights since then, lost to floyd, and took no serious damage in any of those fights. He hasn't really showed any ill effects from the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Yeah, he got KO'd in 6. You and others claimed he was dominating the fight and got hit with a "lucky punch". Now it was a war?

He's had 3 successful fights since then, lost to floyd, and took no serious damage in any of those fights. He hasn't really showed any ill effects from the KO.
                Are you saying you can't be clearly winning a fight if it is a war? Lol! Pac got knocked down hard before the KO, he took some punishment but was definitely ahead at the point of the stoppage. He didn't look as good after that fight as he did before it, though I'd still pick him to win over any other welterweight now.

Comment

I'm expecting a Bradley victory.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    I think at this point Bradley is just a bit better than Pac due to Pac's regression.

I mean it's not a shocker if a guy who is 37 loses to a guy with some skill and is still in his prime.

I don't think Bradley can hurt Pac so it'll be nice to see that Pac will retire in relatively safe form and won't be on the receiving end of a brutal beatdown like so many washed up fighters endure.
                    Lol he is not better, he just got a slob of a fighter in Rios. I predicted this would happen. Pac would lose to Mayweather, Bradley looks impressive against Rios: Fans claim Bradley will be better than Pacquiao

Comment

I think Tims going to win this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X