Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner Vs Emmanuel Taylor Master Thread, Predictions & Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    I just messaged him and gave him the Link.
    Close to the fight ....

It's not a big enough fight to sticky now - that's only Floyd, PAC ...and an exception this time around because Hopkins kovalev has stirred up a lot of intrigue

Broner vs Taylor - 1-2 weeks before the fight brushmyhair

Lucas vs broner would be earlier

Comment

I am excited for this fight, The only way Broner gets to fight Algieri is if he loses to Pacquiao, If Algieri wins, Arum will give him a contract.

Comment

Why isn't this thread on the sticky list yet fights that are months away are? There's no sense in that. Do you hate Broner that much?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
          Why isn't this thread on the sticky list yet fights that are months away are? There's no sense in that. Do you hate Broner that much?
          White Power.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
            White Power.
            Not sure what this comment has anything to do with but I will tell you this, if you are indeed white, you appear to be a Porter fan. That's good on your part, seeing as you have no real fighters of your own to root for.

Keep rooting for us.

Comment

I messaged BostonGuy about it. He's on it. He will probably do it after the Porter fight, but I will remind him again.

Comment

Not sure what this comment has anything to do with but I will tell you this, if you are indeed white, you appear to be a Porter fan. That's good on your part, seeing as you have no real fighters of your own to root for.

Keep rooting for us.
                So apparently if I like a black fighter that's all I root for? You are one-minded as **** bro.
                I don't care about a fighters ethnicity.

I'm shocked that I can root for Porter, Wlad, Pacquiao, Judah, and Herrera. Should I just root for one type of fighter like you do?

I'm very confident you are just a sad troll with a sad life. See a psychiatrist to fix your race problems.

Comment

Just putting this out there

I root for

Adrien Broner
                  Andre Ward
                  Deontay Wilder
                  Floyd Mayweather
                  Bernard Hopkins
                  Guillermo Rigondeaux
                  Gennady Golovkin
                  Naoya Inoue
                  Danny Garcia
                  Takashi Uchiyama
                  Tomoki Kameda
                  Timothy Bradley
                  Keith Thurman
                  Brian Sutherland

Comment

I'm so excited for this fight. AB is going to put on a show.

Comment

Decent fight. Broner by decision, somewhere around 9-3.

Comment

Working...
                      X