Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne Wade Opts Out, Bosh Undecided

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for the NBA to get rid of conferences in the playoffs....these cowards dont deserve an easy road to the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      LeBron does not want to take a paycut.
      he shouldnt have to.

if dwade and bosh are gonna act and play and put up stats like role players and lebron is damn near playing 40 minutes in the regular season and playoffs, then he shouldnt take a pay cut and wade/bosh need to start getting paid like role players. glorified ones at that.

its time that dwade and bosh take a paycut.

their play and statistics would justify it.

Comment

With LeBron, Anything is possible. You sound like me in 2010. I was saying there is No way LeBron leaves Cleveland. He ain't the selfish type. Boy was I wrong.
        Not even close to the same scenario. LeBron wants championships which is why he left Cleveland and why he's going to stay in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
          Not even close to the same scenario. LeBron wants championships which is why he left Cleveland and why he's going to stay in Miami.
          His supporting cast in Miami is now washed up.

Comment

His supporting cast in Miami is now washed up.
            Riley is still there, he knows what he is doing. There are very few people who know what they are doing in Basketball. Why would he leave that?

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Riley is still there, he knows what he is doing. There are very few people who know what they are doing in Basketball. Why would he leave that?
              Riley is not the Coach, Spolestra is. It is the same thing with new york, People seem to think Phil Jackson is the coach, But he isn't, It is fisher. Riley has done a lot for LeBron. I believe LeBron is undecided at this moment. I believe he will go back to cleveland but houston will make a strong push. The owner and GM really want him and they seem dedicated to pursue him.

Comment

Working...
              X