Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What round will Khan knock out Julio Diaz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Khan is Khan.....he switches trainers every 2 or 3 years and none of them have changed him from what he is....a ****y, egomaniac. He will always resort to thinking he is too fast and too good for his opponent and always be a guy that gets KO'd when caught. Hunter isn't anything but another redefining career moment for Khan. Diaz is old so Khan will doubt him and pay for it.
    Well said man, if only Khan fans understood this. I don't hate Khan at all, but his stubbornness is his biggest problem. He, as you said, thinks he can overwhelm every fighter with his speed, he doesn't have the intellect to realize that the most effective speed comes from potshotting, not giving you opponent all the opportunities in the world to counter between your combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      Wouldn't be surprised if it was the other way, Julio by KO in the 3rd round.
      Me neither, he's got the power, and lead/ counter left hook that Khan is susceptible too. He's also more durable since moving up in weight. I'm still picking Khan, but he better come with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Khan is Khan.....he switches trainers every 2 or 3 years and none of them have changed him from what he is....a ****y, egomaniac. He will always resort to thinking he is too fast and too good for his opponent and always be a guy that gets KO'd when caught. Hunter isn't anything but another redefining career moment for Khan. Diaz is old so Khan will doubt him and pay for it.
        I think Roach is the one who instilled that into him though, they always put emphasis on Khans speed, which has been his undoing and well as his making depending on the opponent.

Before Roach Khan didn't box that pace, when he got with Roach they tried to turn him into a mini Pacman, and it worked somewhat, but still with a suspect jaw, it was only a matter of time when Khan wud be rattled.

I don't think Hunter can change Khan much defensively, but he can mos def add to his offensive arsenal.

Diaz just needs to land one punch to send Khan into shockwave territory, but that's the trill of watching Khan, you never know when that punch is coming and it can change a fights dynamics instantly

Comment

The whole thing with Khan is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink~

Khan has obvious flaws that can be fixed if he is willing to look in the mirror realize he does indeed have those flaws and needs do something about them to truly be a top end fighter, however if a guy thinks he is the shit it is hard to get them to really fix anything beyond the surface stuff which will only create a facade of improvement.

I have never seen the willingness or accountability necessary for Khan to truly get better, which is sad because he does have a lot of talent. He probably won't realize how badly he is messing up until he is an old man.

That said he will wreck Diaz inside 5 rounds~

Comment

Khan uses his special face to glove attack and wins while unconscious

Comment

Working...
            X