Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irish chick is going off on her soccer team.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Irish, and then Scottish. Theres a bit of both there.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      lol...shes very Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        I thought Irish, and then Scottish. Theres a bit of both there.
        Northern Irish is pretty different from the south, when abroad some (although most dont) think im Scottish. It's pretty different from the Scottish accent, but not similar enough to the stereotypical irish accent for most people to catch on its irish. But she's pure Belfast.

Going by a fair few credited hollywood actors ****e attempt at it, im guessing its pretty hard to replicate

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          Northern Irish is pretty different from the south, when abroad some (although most dont) think im Scottish. It's pretty different from the Scottish accent, but not similar enough to the stereotypical irish accent for most people to catch on its irish. But she's pure Belfast.

Going by a fair few credited hollywood actors ****e attempt at it, im guessing its pretty hard to replicate
          Yea, i know the NI accent. But she is ranting so hard and wearing what looks like a Celtic top, so its confusing.

Shes no Rab C nesbit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Yea, i know the NI accent. But she is ranting so hard and wearing what looks like a Celtic top, so its confusing.

Shes no Rab C nesbit.
            the most confusing is when u get people from the north east coast of n.ireland and they speak english with a fair bit of ulster-scotch slang. Theres times even i think they're speaking a different language.

Comment

She sounds like Soap from Modern Warfare 2.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Apparently there are more people in the United States who claim to be Irish than there are Irish people in Ireland.
                Always makes me think of a story my cousin told - he was in New York in an Irish bar and someone taps him on the shoulder after hearing him talk and says: 'It is terrible what you English done to the Irish.'

We're all 2nd generation Irish so he just said: 'So, have you been to Ireland then?'

The weird thing is none of me or my cousins who were born in England consider ourselves Irish and our parents were born there - though we do all like Ireland. It's a weird one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
                  true. there was a poster who used to claim Irish descent on here that thought that the way the Irish were treated here was worse than slavery.

WTF?
                  I've heard the comparison before, when it's made I usually remind the person that the 7th president of the U.S. was an Irishman.
                  Last edited by res; 02-24-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Wtf she saying???

she's in the need of a big dick to calm her da fack down!
                    I don't watch enough Scottish chicks to be able to tell if it's fake or not.

Comment

sounds like a computer malfunctioning

Comment

Working...
                      X