No announcement yet.

How many of you have a trust fund?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChiefzDADDY! View Post
    lol but seriously, i just don't see how somebody who got a few hundred thousand dollars left to them from their father passing away is "rich"??!! he must be a poor, pathetic boob to consider that rich. ..

when i think of rich, and trust fund babies, i think of kids who can just live off interest and will never have to work in their lives. . i think of people with net worths in the millions. . not some kid who got a 2009 toyota, his education paid for, and lives in a middle class neighborhood/house. . .

Lol, now u want to get serious on the internet. But i thought it was all a bigjoke to you patricia.

All that tough talk about not caring....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Lol, now u want to get serious on the internet. But i thought it was all a bigjoke to you patricia.

All that tough talk about not caring....

lol. . . ok. . you got me there walter!

Comment

hahaha i love how you use the same ammo against me, that i just used against you. . you started the thread! LOL! im just finishing it. .

and like i said - your business must suck if you have that much free time during the work week. . .

I have employees you simpleton.

i love watching my bit ch poogly squirm.

Hay champ, its no prob if u have a trust fund at all. Just embrace it.

Comment

Ok you two. Have a shot and make up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Ok you two. Have a shot and make up.
            i'd be more than willing to squash the "e-beef" with walt. . . i used to have fun talking with him on here. . but he got all bent out of shape over something i said to one of his "boys" in the amir khan/peterson fight. . and it wans't even rude,. . i just disagreed with something he said. ..

ever since then, he's been head hunting me! lol . . .

Comment

lol. . . ok. . you got me there walter!
              You fukn clown, i could make make u off yourself if i wanted to, you're a weak pissant soft sorry ass insecure piece of shi t. Yor have zero props coming your way around here from pretty much anyone.

Go head and cry for mib to come help you lit again. At least i respect that guy.

Comment

im sure if i tried to legitimately respond to one of his posts, he would just continue to fire at me. . .

as far as im concerned, walt is a cool dude. .

i doubt he feels the same about me. . but ill offer up the peace shot. . .

Comment

Yes. Without going in specifics, Grandfather in Bosnia, Sarajevo died and his apartment which he owned was sold and I received roughly 27k dollars.

I'm debt free.

Comment

i'd be more than willing to squash the "e-beef" with walt. . . i used to have fun talking with him on here. . but he got all bent out of shape over something i said to one of his "boys" in the amir khan/peterson fight. . and it wans't even rude,. . i just disagreed with something he said. ..

ever since then, he's been head hunting me! lol . . .

Der, this fayg called me out in some thread recently. Other than that; i tried to help him to not look like such a little soft sissy

I could give a shi t less if he uas dough, he's the one who acts like people say you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      Der, this fayg called me out in some thread recently. Other than that; i tried to help him to not look like such a little soft sissy

I could give a shi t less if he uas dough, he's the one who acts like people say you are.

if i did, i don't remmeber. . . and it was just in self-defense from earlier posts. . . lol i used to have fun calling you "mr. liqor." those were much better days IMO. . .

so from here on out, im cool with you mr. liqor. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X