Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pakistan Air Force on Red Alert, preparing for US attack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokin LHook View Post
    no bro Pakistan ACUTALLY has nukes. Like they did nuclear testing and all that kinda good stuff. There have a nuclear arsenal of about 100 warheads. Check your facts son
    Check yours. When we first went to Iraq they were the terror of the mid east. I'm not talking about the recent false claims of WMD's I'm talking about the "high rated" military, they supposedly had. People with a lot more info and credibility than you stressed it over and over that it was a dangerous move. chemical war-fare was most feared.
    **** I hate *****y know it alls.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      People are deluded, including Americans. They think their country is the only one allowed to have guns and planes

You think other countries gonna sit on their ass and listen to everything that USA says?

Russia and China selling tons of crap to Iran/Pakistan etc etc etc. Including helping them build Nuclear Reactors that are capable of doing some bad things.

US is in a couple no-win wars in the Middle East, their Southern Border is in chaos and out of control and the UK's muslim problem is getting out of hand, So I dont see what they are going to do. Start drafting people? Start pulling out soldiers from Korea and Japan?

The American soldiers are already complete morons who's only desire is to kill people, usually these kids straight out of high school and werent smart enough to go to University, so you going to get even dumber kids drafted to fight a war for you ?

Good luck with that.

get a grip , russkie.

cold war is over.

Comment

They could drop a nuke on Israel to stir up WWIII.

However, I dont think the US is even considering starting a conflict with Pakistan. I dont think Pakistan is on "red alert" either...

Comment

Pakistan is fucked.

Not only would US attack them if they want to jump off. India will take this as an opportunity to get in that ass from the south.

Pakistan fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            They could drop a nuke on Israel to stir up WWIII.

However, I dont think the US is even considering starting a conflict with Pakistan. I dont think Pakistan is on "red alert" either...
            pakistan and israel has very limited capabilities at striking each other.

both countries militaries are armed and configured to fight their neighbors not fight wars 1000's of miles away.

and israel has nothing to do with pakistan.

Comment

jesus christ.

why do people assume just because a country is muslim that it's gonna go to war with the u.s.? or anti-u.s.?

pakistan has been for DECADES u.s. supported and u.s. allied.

when the americans armed the mujahideen against the soviets , do you know where those weapons went through? pakistan.

do you know who the c.i.a. worked closely with? pakistani intelligence.

when indian and pakistan was going to war , guess which country was flying american planes and guess who were flying migs and sukhois?

guess which air force between india and pakistan is flying f-16's right now?

this is a political issue.

there will be no war between pakistan and the u.s.

this will be handled through political channels not military.

Comment

lol first off the site http://www.paksoldiers.com/2011/09/2...-on-red-alert/ seems pretty legit and credible hahaha and second the picture they are showing in the article is like a jet from the ****ing 1960's wtf

Comment

Pakistan got this, yo.

No Amreekan soldier will set foot on Pakistani soil.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    jesus christ.

why do people assume just because a country is muslim that it's gonna go to war with the u.s.? or anti-u.s.?

pakistan has been for DECADES u.s. supported and u.s. allied.

when the americans armed the mujahideen against the soviets , do you know where those weapons went through? pakistan.

do you know who the c.i.a. worked closely with? pakistani intelligence.

when indian and pakistan was going to war , guess which country was flying american planes and guess who were flying migs and sukhois?

guess which air force between india and pakistan is flying f-16's right now?

this is a political issue.

there will be no war between pakistan and the u.s.

this will be handled through political channels not military.
                    no way. We hate Amreeka.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Pakistan got this, yo.

No Amreekan soldier will set foot on Pakistani soil.
                      what about the ones that went in for Bin Laden?

Comment

Working...
                      X