Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Toney: UFC stands for Ultimate Fighting C0cksuckers or Ultimate Fighting Chumps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boy Toney will **** Brock up

Comment

Toney at his best haha

Comment

Interviews like this are why James Toney remains one of my AT favorites.

:mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
          Interviews like this are why James Toney remains one of my AT favorites.

:mangler:
          YO, why did you go in on Larry X that day on the radio after he gave you mad props in the begining for Mangler Jr? That **** was sooooo funny

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
            YO, why did you go in on Larry X that day on the radio after he gave you mad props in the begining for Mangler Jr? That **** was sooooo funny
            He was saying that Margarito was easy work for Floyd and that Floyd didn't need to fight him.

That made me angry.

Where I'm from, if someone is such easy work and I'm being offered 8 mill, I take the fight and kick some ass.

Comment

He was saying that Margarito was easy work for Floyd and that Floyd didn't need to fight him.

That made me angry.

Where I'm from, if someone is such easy work and I'm being offered 8 mill, I take the fight and kick some ass.

yeah, but didnt you feel bad after he gave you all those props in the begining? I just told him the other day that you were Jr. and he started laughing. He didnt even know still. BTW, what happend to Vicky? Did she get banned?

Comment

yeah, but didnt you feel bad after he gave you all those props in the begining? I just told him the other day that you were Jr. and he started laughing. He didnt even know still. BTW, what happend to Vicky? Did she get banned?
                Me and larry are cool, that was my first time talking to him. It was hard at first cuz' he was talking over everyone, lol..

And I didn't get banned, I just change my name all the time.

Comment

Me and larry are cool, that was my first time talking to him. It was hard at first cuz' he was talking over everyone, lol..

And I didn't get banned, I just change my name all the time.
                  so you dont have all 3 at the same time? I didnt even know you could change your name like that. Do you have more than those 3?

Comment

please dont emberass us please

Comment

so you dont have all 3 at the same time? I didnt even know you could change your name like that. Do you have more than those 3?
                      You can change your name. The option is in the usercp. It costs 8 k points.

Comment

Working...
                      X