Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ain't a bad hustle. Women are as proud of keepin your stomach full as they are of keepin your dick hard. You gotta be careful tho, cuz you can actually end up a fatass if your woman is great in the kitchen.

My bunny cooks, then never finishes the food. She always has a fridge full of leftovers at her, or my disposal. I can take almost anything I want just cuz she sick of lookin at it or afraid it'll go bad.

Comment

• Sounds like you're set on the food front. What about the gaming front? I don't suppose you've had any time to dust off the classics?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Sounds like you're set on the food front. What about the gaming front? I don't suppose you've had any time to dust off the classics?
        I wish. It's been a minute.

Last I fired em up, the Sega and 64 still worked for me. But my NES and SNES have bit the dust.

How about you? Your old shit still function ok?

Comment

• Yeah, I remember you telling me about that. I fired up "Super Mario All Stars" for the SNES, and the "Splatterhouse" series for the Genesis. I only intended on playing the first "Splatterhouse", but I got sucked in.

Comment

• Everytime we get into this talk, I feel inspired. I'ma drag em outta mothballs this wknd. 1st thing that jumped to my mind was Sonic 2 and No Mercy. Gonna be anotha couple days of sittin around spendin quality time, so we can do it gamin.

It's been a while tho. I'm kinda scared to try it. If My Sega or 64 don't work, I'm gonna cry. Seriously.

Comment

• I downloaded a ROM of "No Mercy" last week, actually, since my N64 **** the bed, but I couldn't wrestle for d*ck with this keyboard as a controller. The Rock layed the smack down on my ass left, right, and center.

Comment

• I got a Genesis I could send you free of charge if yours don't work, Mang. Console only, but it works and I'm sure you got the hook ups since you already have one.

Comment

• First piss in a couple hrs. I feel more drunk in the body than I do in the head. Gettin drunk strictly off wine is weird.

Comment

• I've only been drunk on wine once, snuck a bottle into the theater with me when I went to see "Rocky Balboa".

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      I got a Genesis I could send you free of charge if yours don't work, Mang. Console only, but it works and I'm sure you got the hook ups since you already have one.
                      I'll have to let you know Saturday or Sunday. I hate takin handouts, but if my Sega is dead, I won't hesitate to accept the gift. I've had that goddamn thing since 1991 I think. Hell, I still got the control my friend wrote his name on, then forgot at my house. I'll be heartbroken if it fails me.

Comment

Working...
                      X