No announcement yet.

The Gatti Family vs Amanda Rodrigues.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Equaliser View Post
    Yeah, I guess that why she's so adament in her "It wasn't me who killed him" statements to the press.

She doesn't looked fazed or bothered because she knows it wasn't actually her.
    Yeah,Ialso noticed that.I did the same thing in school when I took part at foolish stuff.

''Nope,I didn't do it''.But I know who did...''

Just wish I'd knew what happened.

Wasted a great man.In the words of the immortal Mickey Rourke:''He worked all his life for this and for what?To get killed by some ***** in Brazil''?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
      Yeah, Ialso noticed that. I did the same thing in school when I took part at foolish stuff.

''Nope,I didn't do it''.But I know who did...''

Just wish I'd knew what happened.

Wasted a great man.
      In the words of the immortal Mickey Rourke: ''He worked all his life for this and for what? To get killed by some ***** in Brazil''?
      Thing is, by saying things like that and then in the 'rambling' telephone interview, she's now stating "People don’t know that Arturo was depressed all the time", which contradicts her "someone else did it" statement!

But $450,000 can buy some thugs, members of police force, silence, etc

I'm fascinated now to see how it all pans out.

If it's confirmed as suicide by the Canadians, then that's that - if two autopsies in two different countries and one drug-test can't find any sign of foul-play, then you have to give her the benefit of the doubt, regardless of all the underlying confusion and inconsistencies.

Comment

Originally posted by The Equaliser View Post
        Thing is, by saying things like that and then in the 'rambling' telephone interview, she's now stating "People don’t know that Arturo was depressed all the time", which contradicts her "someone else did it" statement!

But $450,000 can buy some thugs, members of police force, silence, etc

I'm fascinated now to see how it all pans out.

If it's confirmed as suicide by the Canadians, then that's that - if two autopsies in two different countries and one drug-test can't find any sign of foul-play, then you have to give her the benefit of the doubt, regardless of all the underlying confusion and inconsistencies.
        In my mind I''ll probabl;y never give her the benefit of the doubt.MaybeI'm wrong but that''s how I feel.

Like you said let's wai t and see,I understand the results will appear ina week or so.

Comment

Working...
        X