Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions for morons picking Pacman...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for morons picking Pacman...

Do you guys also think he could beat Cotto? WIlliams? Margarito?? no? Why not, I Oscar is the same calibur as those guys if not better.. Whats stopping this crappy fight to open doors for more circus shows like these. You idiots have dranken the Jim Jones kool Aid.. Oscar isnt gonna lose to Pacman.. I understand the fight is gonna happen and we are being force fed, but we dont actually have to buy into it.

Hey maybe we can have Margarito fight Chad Dawson at a catch weight??
    Better yet lets have Bhop vs Floyd(which is actually more believable than this dream fight crap lol)

no no wait... Cotto vs Vic Darchinian!!!! yea!!! Maybe Sam Peter vs Calzage?

CLOWNS..

But kudos to the fans who feel like me

LOL could you imagine Pacquiao-Williams? What a hilarious fight that would be.

Comment

well its up to pac to make it NOT a joke ....
      a fight is a fight. if he turns it into a fight and not a boxing match
      why can't Pac win ? ... Chris Byrd was just knocked out by
      a light heavyweight ... its all on PAC, is he going to take his money
      and cruise or lie down or is he going to turn it into a fight ...
      this fight will go along way to see if Pac is a Champ or a Chump
      if he did this for the money we'll see ... this better not be a repeat
      of Hopkins De La Hoya ... if Pac doesn't go down on his shield
      then people can take away the warrior tag on his name
      it won't be easy but this is boxing and anything can happen ...
      that's why I say that Pac can wear De La Hoya down
      and stop him late ....

Comment

Margarito would make Dawson QUIT!

Comment

Originally posted by KOTheFat View Post
          LOL could you imagine Pacquiao-Williams? What a hilarious fight that would be.
          Yeah, Williams will be beaten to a pulp by a midget.

Comment

if Pac wins then he is # 1 right over Mayweather
            but of course that's a big if .... if he does what De La Hoya
            did against hopkins and takes his money and then finds a soft
            spot to lie down on then F@# him ...

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
              Do you guys also think he could beat Cotto? WIlliams? Margarito?? no? Why not, I Oscar is the same calibur as those guys if not better..

Better yet lets have Bhop vs Floyd(which is actually more believable than this dream fight crap lol)

CLOWNS..

No, Oscar isn't at the same Caliber of Marg, Cotto and Williams ANYMORE. Simple as that

Bhop vs is really ridiculous floyd never made 160 Many has made 147 before.

Edit: you're going to the PWNED part of my sig

Comment

a question for a wannabe expert.

why not?

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                  Do you guys also think he could beat Cotto? WIlliams? Margarito?? no? Why not, I Oscar is the same calibur as those guys if not better.. Whats stopping this crappy fight to open doors for more circus shows like these. You idiots have dranken the Jim Jones kool Aid.. Oscar isnt gonna lose to Pacman.. I understand the fight is gonna happen and we are being force fed, but we dont actually have to buy into it.

Hey maybe we can have Margarito fight Chad Dawson at a catch weight??

CLOWNS..

Pacquiao started his career at 108. .He move up and beat the **** out of Barrera.. He ended at 135 and demolished Diaz.. Now he goes top 147 to kick DLH's ASS.. Pacquiao is a gifted fighter. >That's why he's the Mexicutioner!

Comment

The weight making may be a real problem for De La Hoya. Everyone is talking about Oscar being too big but if hes got no gas in the tank Pacquiou has a very good chance of winning.

People forget Leonard againt Norris, Jones against Tarver, Ali against Holmes, Bowe vs Golota 2. Losing too much weight in your 30s can ruin performances.

Of course Oscar may come out and spark him with a left hook in the first round, but I've got a feeling that the further the fight goes the greater the chances for Manny.

I'm big fans of both fighters, I'm trying to be objective here.

Comment

Working...
                    X