Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl dresses too sexy, is it her fault if she gets raped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    A man can handle a bunch of hoes... a female can't defend herself from a bunch of guys... if a bunch of f.ags butt raped u is it ur fault cuz u look like a queer...

Comment

my opinion this is this:

i feel the same way with the orenthal simpson vs nicole brown ron goldman case.....

was it wrong what OJ did?

OF COURSE.

but i understand why he did it.

did nicole brown simpson and ron goldman deserve it?

maybe. maybe not.

did the hot huuwer who was dressing like a hot huuwer deserve to get gang raped?

maybe. maybe not.

Was the gang rape wrong?

yes.

do the perps deserve to get punished?

yes.

but i understand why they did it....

Comment

OP watch The accused with Jodie Foster. That film deals with this topic. Hopefully you will see the error of your ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          my opinion this is this:

i feel the same way with the orenthal simpson vs nicole brown ron goldman case.....

was it wrong what OJ did?

OF COURSE.

but i understand why he did it.

did nicole brown simpson and ron goldman deserve it?

maybe. maybe not.

did the hot huuwer who was dressing like a hot huuwer deserve to get gang raped?

maybe. maybe not.

Was the gang rape wrong?

yes.

do the perps deserve to get punished?

yes.

but i understand why they did it....
          C'mon, you can't say a woman possibly deserves to get raped over dressing "hot."

That's just the cultural norm we live in; it's not anything more than that.

As women, they're "expected" to look good while out in public. It's cultural pressure.

The miscalculation here is that some of us men "assume" that women are trying to claim they're sluts open to everybody or something.

That just makes no sense. At most, women might be attempting to get the attention of men that they find hot, but in no way could even those cases be regarded as "asking" for rape.

There's a reason it's called rape in the first place; it's because the women don't want it.

Claiming that they were asking for it or deserved it after the fact is merely a cheap way of attempting to excuse a crime.

We need to control ourselves, no matter how hot they are.

At the end of the day, even if you bumped into a ****star at the mall who proudly claims that she literally is a "slut," you still can't just go and rape her because of that.

Even "sluts" have the right to choose who they're "slutty" with.

The mindset behind justifying rape cannot be substantiated with real-life reasoning.
          Last edited by SunSpace; 11-27-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            I'm not an animal, I channel my energy into other things like working out, building my bank account and knowledge so that I dont have to rape anybody.

But when I'm around women I like I lose my mind.

I have rape tendencies like I have murder tendencies but I never acted on them. I'm not trying to go to jail.

If I had to choose between jacking off and going to jail I'm pretty certain the former is the better option.
            if u think that is the norm
            U seriously nedd help

U probably watch too much gory movies and murder movies

And want to fok a celebrity is different to want to rape them

Have a therapy session ur mindset is not good for ur future wife or girlfriend
            U said urself ur open and not shy it should not be a problem to share it to a therapist

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              A man can handle a bunch of hoes... a female can't defend herself from a bunch of guys... if a bunch of f.ags butt raped u is it ur fault cuz u look like a queer...

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
                C'mon, you can't say a woman possibly deserves to get raped over dressing "hot."
                i just did.

of course she does.

if she was dressing like a pure whore around a buncha men she didnt know and she got raped????

why not?

is it wrong?

YES.

should the guys who did it be prosecuted to the highest extent?

YES.

Does the slutty female deserve some blame?

ABSOLUTELY.

That's just the cultural norm we live in; it's not anything more than that.
                women who dress like blatant huuwers get raped all the time. hell you can have a full on burqua and you'd still get raped.

its not a culture norm,

its a biological norm.

As women, they're "expected" to look good while out in public. It's cultural pressure.
                you can look good without dressing like a potential rape victim.

and if you are gonna dress like one, you better make sure you are in a group or with people you trust.

The miscalculation here is that some of us men "assume" that women are trying to claim they're sluts open to everybody or something.
                of course they are.

you dont dress like a blatant huuwer because you are trying to portray a god fearing conservative woman.

That just makes no sense. At most, women might be attempting to get the attention of men that they find hot, but in no way could even those cases be regarded as "asking" for rape.
                it makes perfect sense.

put on a whore's uniform,

dont be surprised you get treated like whore.

There's a reason it's called rape in the first place; it's because the women don't want it.
                fake rape happens all the time.

women claim fake rape all the time lmfaaooooo

Claiming that they were asking for it or deserved it after the fact is merely a cheap way of attempting to excuse a crime.
                nobody is excusing a crime here. these guys should be prosecuted and serve time.

im merely providing psychological context and analytical point of view here.

We need to control ourselves, no matter how hot they are.
                of course. common sense.

At the end of the day, even if you bumped into a ****star at the mall who proudly claims that she literally is a "slut," you still can't just go and rape her because of that.
                who is saying that on here?

you are comparing apples to general tso chicken with lo mein.

if i bumped into a pronstar AT THE MALL, i would engage in small talk then drop an offer she cant refuse....

Even "sluts" have the right to choose who they're "slutty" with.
                sometimes sluts are so slutty they dont eve know who they are being slutty with.....

The mindset behind justifying rape cannot be substantiated with real-life reasoning.
                sometimes its not rape.

that's why we have rape kits, lie detectors, and a court of law.
                Last edited by SterlingStained; 11-27-2016, 02:29 PM.

Comment

People who rape girls based off of how they are dressed ruin it for the rest of us who can handle the enjoyment of looking at sexily dressed women.

Comment

I BELIEVE SO, in a way. I mean you are baiting ALL TYPES of males into lusting for you, and if one of those is the wrong animal, you have to pay the consequences of enticing him to fantasize. YOU turned on the button in his head, you were the catalyst to his hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      I mean but can you really blame a dude for losing control when he sees a grade A honeydip constantly waving her vagina around.

Females should understand our nature before they decide how to act. When I see a sexy hoe, acting and dressed like a hoe I'm like a bull in heat.

My immediate reaction like some of you guys was the politically correct stance but like I said these guys made some good points. It got me thinking like.. yeah you know what I kinda do lose my mind around females, especially the hot ones.
                      That is what jail is for. To lock up people that can't control myself. If someone says something offensive to me, my first thought is to push their **** in, but I have self control so I don't. Those that don't have said self control, in many cases, end up in jail.

Comment

Working...
                      X