Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    look what i just harvested from my backyard

a trip to see the penguin king again this weekend.

hehehehe....
    wtf is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      wtf is that?
      is datura, popular name are angel trumpet, devil trumpet or jimson weed. 3 leaves in a tea can make you trip for 22-24 hours, 1 flower do the same effect. but the most potent from this wonderful plant is the seed.

see the spiky pods upthere?! it contain hundred of seeds. even for fat c.unt like me 60-75 seeds is enough to make me delirium for whole 2 days.

but i usually smoke the leave or made a glass of tea from leaves or flower.

from my experience two big leaves or 1 flower is the perfect dose for wonderful trip
      Last edited by betmen; 10-10-2016, 11:32 PM.

Comment

is datura, popular name are angel trumpet, devil trumpet or jimson weed. 3 leaves in a tea can make you trip for 22-24 hours, 1 flower do the same effect. but the most potent from this wonderful plant is the seed.

see the spiky pods upthere?! it contain hundred of seeds. even for fat c.unt like me 60-75 seeds is enough to make me delirium for whole 2 days.

from my experience two big leaves or 1 flower is the perfect dose for wonderful trip
        Fckng savage lol im jealous

Comment

Do you usually end up naked?
          Every person I know who has tried it always ends up taking off their clothes.
          Seems like PCP without the cannibalism.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
            Do you usually end up naked?
            Every person I know who has tried it always ends up taking off their clothes.
            Seems like PCP without the cannibalism.
            well yes i do, because the first effect is dry mouth and rising temperature. but i always have a sitter, they are good people. they could've burn me let me walk around naked outside talking to electric pole but thankfully they are good friend.

always have a sitter when you do datura, unlike lsd or shroom where you are aware you're high, you can't tell the different between reality and hallucination with this stuff. i talk to a lot of dead relatives in this stuff, but you will wake up evry now and then and realised they are not there. and the dream is so realistic, i mean i see color or penguin king with axe tooth
            that kind of stuff but when i imagine talking to real people is so vivid, their face is blurred from time to time but the imaginary ice tea is nice and refreshing, i can feel the ciggarrte i smoke in my lungs, my mother talking to my sibling in the background i can hear their chat.

and mirror will occupy you for hours, you will imagine it to be tv or computer. i have a long chat about duck one time in my old my space account which havent exist since 2007 i even cant remember the username when im sober.
            Last edited by betmen; 10-11-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• tbh i actually affraid consuming the seeds, i only do thw seeds 2 times the trip was all the same but the after effect is worse. my eyes were fck-up for a week after sober like wearing soft lense glasses. cant focus and read anything

Comment

well yes i do, because the first effect is dry mouth and rising temperature. but i always have a sitter, they are good people. they could've burn me let me walk around naked outside talking to electric pole but thankfully they are good friend.

always have a sitter when you do datura, unlike lsd or shroom where you are aware you're high, you can't tell the different between reality and hallucination with this stuff. i talk to a lot of dead relatives in this stuff, but you will wake up evry now and then and realised they are not there. and the dream is so realistic, i mean i see color or penguin king with axe tooth
                that kind of stuff but when i imagine talking to real people is so vivid, their face is blurred from time to time but the imaginary ice tea is nice and refreshing, i can feel the ciggarrte i smoke in my lungs, my mother talking to my sibling in the background i can hear their chat.

and mirror will occupy you for hours, you will imagine it to be tv or computer. i have a long chat about duck one time in my old my space account which havent exist since 2007 i even cant remember the username when im sober.
                That seems like what they were experiencing, just know that they are completely out of their mind.
                But like you said every once and a while they seem like they're coming out of it, then right back to crazy town.
                Always naked.
                Not my kind of fun, but enjoy!

Comment

• LOL **** Datura man, I mean if you're used to it go for it my dawg but I tend to avoid purposely poisoning myself. Ate the seeds once or twice in HS, too weird and rough a high for me to try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                    That seems like what they were experiencing, just know that they are completely out of their mind.
                    But like you said every once and a while they seem like they're coming out of it, then right back to crazy town.
                    Always naked.
                    Not my kind of fun, but enjoy!
                    well when i wrote naked it doesnt mean full frontal nudity, i still wearing my underwear and singlet.

because the nakedness doesnt came from hallucination (atleast for me), it because this stuff make you hot and sweaty. if i already in my brief and singlet before i dont take anything off.

and i dont do it often maybe 2-3 times in span of 6 month, i like it because the trip is just another level. if you want it i can send you some, i send some seeds to my FB friend in france smuggle it with some coal.

pay the cost though, it cost like $70 to send 1/2 pound package to usa.

then post of your experience here
                    Last edited by betmen; 10-11-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      What would you guys say is the best (strongest) indica strain these days?
                      Anybody got an answer to this question?

Comment

Working...
                      X