Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Ready To Face Canelo on 12/10: I Want To Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A la verga con el 97K PPV's Maricon!

Been here since 2008 but your profile was started in October 2014! Bro you're a joke, can't even get your lies down! Pinche vato naco y pendejo! Neta maricon, tirate de clavado de un pinche puente a la verga porque eres una pinche verguensa de maricon! Oh, let me guess, no sabes espaņol? Noooooombre pinche vatio JOTO!
    Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
    You Puerto Ricans are still bitter at Margo? LMAO. Get over it! It's been 8 years since he beat your maricon. Matter of fact, Margs was a maricon destroyer.

Be banned? LMAO. Still here since 2008, maricas. Now get the fahk out of my site, puņeta.

Margs by K.O. It's a shame you don't own a house or a car, 'cause i would have bet your ass on this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Margarito gets demolished and this fight should not be allowed.

Isn't Margarito a celebrity/personality in Mexico? Can't he make a living that way?
      Margarito is not broke, he doing this comeback cause he bored.

Truth is if nothing was wrong with his eye he be a real threat but now you can tell his depth perception is off and he sacrifices his offenses at times to protect that eye now.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
        Been here since 2008 but your profile was started in October 2014! Bro you're a joke, can't even get your lies down! Pinche vato naco y pendejo! Neta maricon, tirate de clavado de un pinche puente a la verga porque eres una pinche verguensa de maricon! Oh, let me guess, no sabes espaņol? Noooooombre pinche vatio JOTO!
        Reed knows what's up. He knowns who I am. Been here since 2008, ***** ass Rican. I been owning every single one of you since I joined. I make you maricones stop posting 'cause you fear me so bad -- just like GGG fears Canelo.

It seems like I hit a nerve, too. LOL. I got you, maricon. I got you. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          Margarito is not broke, he doing this comeback cause he bored.

Truth is if nothing was wrong with his eye he be a real threat but now you can tell his depth perception is off and he sacrifices his offenses at times to protect that eye now.
          MarGODrito is far from broke. He earned so much money when he beat the living crap out of Kneeguel Joto back in 08. These *****es need to be happy that Margs is back! He's the reason why boxing is alive and well.

Margarito vs. Canelo in December! That;s what the people really want.

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
            Margarito or Canelo? Which one hurts the most? LMFAO.

WEPA PUŅETA PUETO RICOOOOO!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Any version of Margarito is more dangerous fight for Canelo than Khan or Smith.
              This.

I'm throwing the bank at WARgarito if this fight gets made. Everyone wants to talk about how slow he is, Canelo has bricks for feet and is a sitting target. Margarito ruins him.

Comment

Oh Jesus Christ

Comment

Btw, I have Margarito stopping Canelo in the 11th.

I'd gladly bet my house on that!
                  i agree .

Comment

MarGODrito is far from broke. He earned so much money when he beat the living crap out of Kneeguel Joto back in 08. These *****es need to be happy that Margs is back! He's the reason why boxing is alive and well.

Margarito vs. Canelo in December! That;s what the people really want.
                    beating cotto was the best thing to happen to cheato. too bad that moment was so brief. remind me how cheatos career went after that fantastic win ?!?!? how long was his reign as champion of the world ?!?!?! how many corpse did he leave convulsing on the canvas ?!?!?!?

cotto losing to cheato was no big deal. cotto is hof bound.

Comment

alvy will easily do unto cheato what he did to kirkland. it will be pure target practice for alvy.

Comment

Working...
                      X