Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USA's Antonio Vargas With Big Win - Day 8 at Rio Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: USA's Antonio Vargas With Big Win - Day 8 at Rio Olympics

After winning gold with an incredible performance at the 2015 Pan Am games, USA Boxing's Antonio Vargas is off to an impressive start at the Rio Olympics.

[Click Here To Read More]

My dawg!!!!!!!! Keep sleeping fools. I'll welcome you on the bandwagon in a few years.

Comment

This Mexican-American cat looks like he gots a jewfro. Or looks like he's wearing a hat made outta hair. What the f#ck is going on with that?

Comment

C'mon Vargas you got this.

I hope he atleast medals but it won't be easy.

Comment

He was almost robbed, lucky that the ref took a point from the Brazilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This Mexican-American cat looks like he gots a jewfro. Or looks like he's wearing a hat made outta hair. What the f#ck is going on with that?
            He's from Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
              He's from Puerto Rico.

Alright my bad. I just went with the last name & figured solid odds he's Mexican-American. That said wtf is up with the hair?

Comment

Damn near got robbed too

Comment

Congrats Vargas! Zoirov going to be tough for him on Monday though

Comment

Vargas is in my opinion, the best fighter of the usa squad.
                    In toronto last year he beat:
                    Jeyvier Cintron: Fought today, talented fighter, olympian, in his prime.
                    Leonel Dos Santos: Only non cuban to win the centroamerican games, good fighter.
                    David Jimenez: My boy, world bronze medalist, always medals, robbed of a chance in the olympics.
                    Yosbany Veitia: The best fighter in the division, awesome cuban who won silver last year in the world championships.

Comment

Working...
                    X