Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This poll should have been closed long ago,,,

Now all of a sudden Mets and royals getting votes... Smh

Comment

• You guy remember that time Brush was right about that thing?

Yeah I don't either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao...

You are the biggest bandwagon fan ever,,,

You voted for the cardinals... I'm the lone kc vote in the poll..

Mr-I'm-a-fanboy-of:
        Cleveland cavs
        Sd chargers
        Ohio state
        Sf Giants

Your a ****ing laughing stock on NSb.... Notice how your fantasy football advice thread only has comments by you..,
        Aaron Rodgers the greatest doe
        Derrick rose the best doe

Just shut up about anything sports related... Your like Stephen a. Smith and skip Bayless combined with Down syndrome,,, just shut up about anything sports related

Jim harbaugh got you shook

RED K for false information. I'm not a fanboy of bunch of those teams. I fixed it for ya.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ROOTING FOR KC. I DON'T CARE FOR THE BLUE JAYS, I DON'T CARE FOR THE METS, AND I DON'T CARE FOR THE ROYALS. BUT OF THOSE 3 TEAMS, I AM ROOTING FOR THE ROYALS. WHAT AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE WHO WINS.

I offered come on man a 10 quint bet on OSU vs SCUM. I Will extend that bet to you if he refuses to accept. I will only do that bet with one poster. Harbaugh is the B*tch of His Brother, Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, and as of saturday, Mark Dantonio.

Just because I pick a team to root for in the world series doesn't mean I am a ****ing fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          RED K for false information. I'm not a fanboy of bunch of those teams. I fixed it for ya.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ROOTING FOR KC. I DON'T CARE FOR THE BLUE JAYS, I DON'T CARE FOR THE METS, AND I DON'T CARE FOR THE ROYALS. BUT OF THOSE 3 TEAMS, I AM ROOTING FOR THE ROYALS. WHAT AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO CARE WHO WINS.

I offered come on man a 10 quint bet on OSU vs SCUM. I Will extend that bet to you if he refuses to accept. I will only do that bet with one poster. Harbaugh is the B*tch of His Brother, Pete Carroll, Urban Meyer, and as of saturday, Mark Dantonio.

Just because I pick a team to root for in the world series doesn't mean I am a ****ing fanboy.

You still don't know **** about sports

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            You guy remember that time Brush was right about that thing?

Yeah I don't either.
            Hey, You wanna smoke some weed and listen to Buffalo Soldier.

Sounds like a fun time to me.

Comment

You still don't know **** about sports
              I know more about football than you.

Tell me without searching. Who has the most sacks in a super bowl game and who has the most sacks in multiple super bowl games in their career.

Guess 3 players. 2 players are correct

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                I know more about football than you.

Tell me without searching. Who has the most sacks in a super bowl game and who has the most sacks in multiple super bowl games in their career.

Guess 3 players. 2 players are correct
                Lmao..... Nice gotcha trivia... Just because you can answer some trivia, doesn't mean you can discuss and analyze sports....

You think aaron Rodgers best ever, yet you have never answered how he is better than steve young, let alone elway, brady, Montana..

Your knowledge of sports is on par with a 4th grader, whatever espn is hyping, you are buying..

Rodgers the goat...

James harden best shooting guard ever..

This stuff is so laughable, I couldn't make it up

Literally, start an "official brushdontknowshiiit" thread

Comment

This poll should have been closed long ago,,,

Now all of a sudden Mets and royals getting votes... Smh
                  Anyone besides you, Beercules, walrusthewill that votes for either the New York Mets or the Kansas City Royals will get a red rep vote for me for being a ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                    Anyone besides you, Beercules, walrusthewill that votes for either the New York Mets or the Kansas City Royals will get a red rep vote for me for being a ****.
                    That's cool,,,, there is 3 of us but now has 5 votes..... Got some late to the party fanboys

Comment

Lmao..... Nice gotcha trivia... Just because you can answer some trivia, doesn't mean you can discuss and analyze sports....

You think aaron Rodgers best ever, yet you have never answered how he is better than steve young, let alone elway, brady, Montana..

Your knowledge of sports is on par with a 4th grader, whatever espn is hyping, you are buying..

Rodgers the goat...

James harden best shooting guard ever..

This stuff is so laughable, I couldn't make it up

Literally, start an "official brushdontknowshiiit" thread

I never said James Harden was the greatest SG ever. The greatest SG ever is Michael Jordan.

When it comes to Rodgers, What I said was that When all is said and done, Rodgers will go down as the greatest quarterback of all time. He's not there yet, but he will get there

Comment

Working...
                      X