Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez is the betting favorite vs Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think benavidez' longer lankier frame, with his big size advantage will be too much for hererra... especially going down the stretch... Hererra doesn't really move is head to much, and if he feels the need to pressure Jr. And be the aggresor, he will find himself eating right hands, and left hooks all nite..and Benavidez can punch, so we'll see what's up tonite.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      besides garcia not really. he should have lost to dallas jr, prov, mayfield, and alvarado. he makes fights competitive but he's really being overrated because garcia is a terrible boxer who just swings wildly and if you don't let him club you he's easy to outbox. herrera just had a lot of trouble with johan perez who is tall and long like benavidez. benavidez should be better than perez but you never know some hyped up guys turn out to be berto's and lacy's and some turn out to be the real deal.
      I agree with you DAG... i feel alot of posters on here are overating him big time..tonite he will lose again, and this will be benavidez' coming out party!

Comment

Herrera looks damn good to me. I had him beating Garcia by 2 points. I think he will win if the scoring is fair. He is not much of a puncher but he is a classy boxer.

Comment

I personally dont see Benavidez beating Herrera

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            If it's close do you think they'll give it to Herrera?
            Nope they will give it to Benavidez. Herrera is just good enough to be competitive with higher echelon fighterse and not always win. Like someone else wrote, he got lucky against Dallas Jr. who is average at best.

Comment

If he beats Herrera, I can see greatness in the making with Benavidez. Kid has skills.

Comment

I've never thought much about Benavidaz honestly, this fight might change my mind, who knows.

Comment

benavidez has no chin.....

Comment

I got benvidez here, his talent will beat herrera's experience

Comment

Working...
                    X