Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchant: Shane, you've been fighting 18 yrs how were you tight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merchant: Shane, you've been fighting 18 yrs how were you tight?

Larry is ruthless man....

Lmfao. I once made a Larry Merchant alt with that pic but it got banned!

Comment

He sounded angry at Shane.

"WTF, man?! You were supposed to knock him out!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post

I know i was.

Dude barely threw any punches to the point that floyd was the aggressor.Really how many combination shane threw. Because some reason shane was throwing one punches at a time. Since when the **** shane throws one punch at a time. Even Oscar let his hands go.

Comment

Yea... **** had me lmfao

Comment

I think a lot of Shane's fans (Larry's one of them) were angry at him last night.

My friend is a big Mosley fan and during the fight he kept saying "What are you doing", "Throw more punches", "Don't just sit there and get hit". To which I simply would reply, "you think he's trying to do that? No."

Mosley was finally in against someone faster than him, that's why he was tight.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
              I know i was.

Dude barely threw any punches to the point that floyd was the aggressor.Really how many combination shane threw. Because some reason shane was throwing one punches at a time. Since when the **** shane throws one punch at a time. Even Oscar let his hands go.
              It's hard to throw combinations when the other guy is faster and more precise. If Mosley took more risks he may have gotten knocked out.

Comment

Why Merchant and Not Kellerman? Seriously, you cant have that grumpy old dead ruin a performance like that. I gurantee you if Pac had done that then he wouldve tried to say that this guys is a machine and everyone was scared of Mosley. He would in no way call Shane old but instead would talk about how great he's been looking and how Floyd wouldnt fight him. HBO cant put his ass on there again when there #1 money maker is on the card

Comment

He's almost 40...don't expect his timing to be there like when he was younger!

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
                    I think a lot of Shane's fans (Larry's one of them) were angry at him last night.

My friend is a big Mosley fan and during the fight he kept saying "What are you doing", "Throw more punches", "Don't just sit there and get hit". To which I simply would reply, "you think he's trying to do that? No."

Mosley was finally in against someone faster than him, that's why he was tight.
                    That's cus your boy doesn't understand what it's like to get countered... Floyd countered him early and ****ed his head up, then he picked him apart. **** Floyd was throwing combos for gods sake.... When's the last time you seen that??? Getting countered makes you tired...

Comment

Working...
                    X