Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which posters pretend to be another race/ethnicity?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which posters pretend to be another race/ethnicity?

I got this idea because rumor has it that cmonmang was white pretending to be hispanic. Anyone else that you guys are aware of?

left hook tua pretends to be samoan/filipino/puerto rican/chinese/american/new zealander.

the dude is a limey.

Comment

Diego Fuego is hispanic and pretends to be white, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
        left hook tua pretends to be samoan/filipino/puerto rican/chinese/american/new zealander.

the dude is a limey.
        Loll... In fact one time I remember.. I asked "Lefthook Tua arent you chinese?" And he said "yea sometimes"..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Loll... In fact one time I remember.. I asked "Lefthook Tua arent you chinese?" And he said "yea sometimes"..
          yup.

he's a brit. he always goes in limey lounge and talks about rugby,soccer,irish and scotch whiskey,wales,cornwall,scotland,england,etc.

i think he says samoan/new zealander because he's a tua fan , puerto rican because he's a tito fan , filipino because he's a pacquiao fan.

he says he's half filipino and half chinese because he doesn't know filipino. i think the pinoys play along with him because i've seen them teach him filipino words in the pinoy lounge.

tbh i think left hook tua is one of rizoom's alts.

Comment

yup.

he's a brit. he always goes in limey lounge and talks about rugby,soccer,irish and scotch whiskey,wales,cornwall,scotland,england,etc.

i think he says samoan/new zealander because he's a tua fan , puerto rican because he's a tito fan , filipino because he's a pacquiao fan.

he says he's half filipino and half chinese because he doesn't know filipino. i think the pinoys play along with him because i've seen them teach him filipino words in the pinoy lounge.

tbh i think left hook tua is one of rizoom's alts.
            Now that would be strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Clottey View Post
              Now that would be strange.
              why? it's possible.

rizoom has tons of alts. ****......i'm one of rizoom's alts.........

yeah but for sure left hook tua is a brit. he defends joe calzaghe's resume and always has ricky hatton on his top 10 p4p list.

besides i remember malvada making a thread about how left hook tua is 2tough. isn't 2tough a brit?

Comment

Sweat Pea pretends to be white... he's not fooling anybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  Sweat Pea pretends to be white... he's not fooling anybody!
                  Really? I knew he was black, somehow...

Oh yea and Bloodshed used to tell people he was white when he was clearly black.

Comment

why? it's possible.

rizoom has tons of alts. ****......i'm one of rizoom's alts.........

yeah but for sure left hook tua is a brit. he defends joe calzaghe's resume and always has ricky hatton on his top 10 p4p list.

besides i remember malvada making a thread about how left hook tua is 2tough. isn't 2tough a brit?
                    I'm not doubting it, but it would just be weird because they have so many posts and I have wrote to them each, I just would have never thought.

Comment

Working...
                    X