No announcement yet.

Germany is like the USA in europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany is like the USA in europe

Many fights involving foreign fighters are being held in Germany because they know thats where the money is. All of those Beamers and Benz being sold, adidas, the money is just flowing. So just like alot of foreign fighters fight in U.S. becuase thats where the most money is, fighters choosing not to cross the seas to fight in America have to settle their bouts in Germany.

you're german?

Comment

Comment

there is probably more money in germany. in the USA, you have to be a super-star to make bucks.

you move to germany, you are a good fighter, they make you a world champion.....you defend your titles 10 times or so and make millions....in the USA...no way, unless you are a very very good and entertaining fighter also.

German fans are different - they aren't KO hungry. They are happy to see you run and box.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
          there is probably more money in germany. in the USA, you have to be a super-star to make bucks.

you move to germany, you are a good fighter, they make you a world champion.....you defend your titles 10 times or so and make millions....in the USA...no way, unless you are a very very good and entertaining fighter also.

German fans are different - they aren't KO hungry. They are happy to see you run and box.
          interesting.. I'll have to go visit those Nazis some day and check out their pugilist scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            interesting.. I'll have to go visit those Nazis some day and check out their pugilist scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Landshark View Post
              If they don't make the loser dig his own grave and then execute him I'll be very disappointed

LOL j/k I got a friend who lives in Berlin, I hope to go someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                If they don't make the loser dig his own grave and then execute him I'll be very disappointed

LOL j/k I got a friend who lives in Berlin, I hope to go someday.

I loved the nazi part that was hella funny son! I aint german could care less, but been there though!

Comment

German fans seem dull to me.

Comment

Originally posted by duffgun View Post
                    German fans seem dull to me.
                    ALL fans seem dull compared to the British

Comment

Working...
                    X