No announcement yet.

Canelo already number 4 on google search trends in US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    I really think he's gonna look foolish in there man. Fighting someone like Mayweather and having crap stamina where you only fight spurts... yea. People will come back and claim it was the two lbs but whatever.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    So you think he'll perform worse than cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I really think he's gonna look foolish in there man. Fighting someone like Mayweather and having crap stamina where you only fight spurts... yea. People will come back and claim it was the two lbs but whatever.

So you think he'll perform worse than cotto?
      I do. Size alone can only do so much for you and you saw it when Chavez Jr fought Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        I don't see it, this kid has more dimensions than you would see at first glance. I think he'll have his moments.

Comment

just goes to show u how big floyds brandname is all u kids hate on him evefry single day on the internet but u still view his videos,taking about him on forums and still buying his ppv and he thanks u for that trust me he does lmfao,his oponnents realise this and they thank him to becaus they getting the highest payday of theyre careers lmao.Highest paid athlete in the world for 2 years streight speaks numbers

Comment

Working...
          X