Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ji Hoon Kim become a World Champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Ji Hoon Kim become a World Champion?

Can Ji Hoon Kim become a World Champion?

if margario can, so can kim....same style but i hoestl think km has mor one punch ko power

Comment

Maybe. He doesn't have excellent skills, but he's very tough and determined.

He's not good enough to ever become a Ring Champion, but there are four world titles so he may win one.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

He's not good enough to ever become a Ring Champion, but there are four world titles so he may win one.
        He will be getting out boxed by the awkward and deceptively fast Vasquez before hitting him with a ko shot and stopping him while he was totally shutout on the cards.

Comment

How high do you rate his power?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
            How high do you rate his power?
            pretty high for me....he's gotta be the strongest at 130 imo but i don't even know why lol. the **** is mad weird

Comment

I think he will beat Vazquez havent seen much of him apart from his domination of Presscott but i think he will win but he wont be at the top for long he gets hit so much its ridiculous and his iron chin has kept him in fights till he cranks up the pressure

Comment

How does he match up against Presscott?

Comment

No,titleholder maybe but never undisputed champ.

He's got the will but not the skill.And he has the style thst certainly will never have him with at least a leaky defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

I agree, last time I saw him he was getting outboxed but his pressure style broke the other guy down until Kim was able to get the stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                    X