Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

****, I just read on ESPN that Valero may have been MURDERED in his cell by the COPS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yesir View Post
    who gives a ****, he murdered a woman, he got what he deserved.

eye for an eye
    word? did they find a weapon? did they find a set of clothes with blood on them? I don't see how you so sure about it. tell me what made you come to this conclusion? can't be the Venezuelan press reports right? cause if so they are the ones being questioned so what makes you think they can't just juke the reports to say what they want? look at what O.J did by himself with smart thinking and wit so imagine someone or faction of people with a whole country behind them or at least enough to pull something like this off. if I'm wrong then Prove me wrong, that's my opinion right? just like what you have and what is being reported which is a bunch of opinions man simple as that, they have everything except PROOF, proof that is needed to prove you right or me wrong or me right and you wrong, you're just believing what you're told in the news I'm choosing to look at the obvious, you got no murder weapon you got no case and no investigation? no blood examinations?

Comment

The police would have taken the bloody clothes as evidence when they arrested him. This isn't the stone age. Those clothes would be evidence, and it is much too likely they would be contaminated on the trip to the jail for them to leave them on him that long. If there even was any bloody clothes to begin with, that is.

I tell ya, I had a funny feeling from the beginning about this. And yes it annoyed me how quick people were to condemn him.

The one main question though. Who would want him dead, and why would they want him dead?

Comment

Working...
      X