Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliven Bundy. Champion of Fox News. Sean Hannity's bestest friend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuauhtémoc1520, thanks for the red K. You don't dare challenge my statement, because you know you'll get taken to the cleaners as I do every time we argue. After the abolition of slavery in the USA, the black family was a strong unit. Now, it's been decimated (as has the family as a whole, regardless of race, but the black family has been hit the hardest).

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      Cuauhtémoc1520, thanks for the red K. You don't dare challenge my statement, because you know you'll get taken to the cleaners as I do every time we argue. After the abolition of slavery in the USA, the black family was a strong unit. Now, it's been decimated (as has the family as a whole, regardless of race, but the black family has been hit the hardest).
      You may have a point, about black families being stronger or closer during the times right after the abolishment of slavery.

But the conditions that those families had to live under was still pretty fucked up, especially in the Jim Crow South.

Your point is that black family units were stronger after abolishment. The dick head in the video I posted thinks that maybe black people are better off as slaves.

HUGE difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        You may have a point, about black families being stronger or closer during the times right after the abolishment of slavery.

But the conditions that those families had to live under was still pretty fucked up, especially in the Jim Crow South.

Your point is that black family units were stronger after abolishment. The dick head in the video I posted thinks that maybe black people are better off as slaves.

HUGE difference.
        The point Bundy was trying to make is that government handouts has hurt the black community moren than slavery

Comment

HUGE difference.
          Oh of course. I'm not denying they had to live in horrific, poverty-stricken conditions. I am in no way siding with the idiot in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
            The point Bundy was trying to make is that government handouts has hurt the black community moren than slavery
            And he is a fucking ******.

Remember, this is a guy that doesn't recognize the authority of the federal government, all the while riding his horse, wearing his cowboy hat...

And waving the American flag.

Comment

Comment

And he is a fucking ******.

Remember, this is a guy that doesn't recognize the authority of the federal government, all the while riding his horse, wearing his cowboy hat...

And waving the American flag.

You can love your country without loving your government

Comment

You can love your country without loving your government
                  Sure you can.

Never stated otherwise.

Comment

more whites on handouts for one

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                      more whites on handouts for one
                      yes because more whites live in the United States...

But I assume you dont understand anything about statistics so im not gonna have this argument with you

Comment

Working...
                      X