Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson-Kovalev in jeopardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was obviously going to happen. Now Hopkins cannot possibly lose versus Shumenov. He will undoubtedly win by SD. Bet the house on this fight.

Comment

Stevenson's ducking Kovalev because Showtime is offering him more money lmfao, fucking bitch ass NSB faggets.

Comment

Is Kovalev locked up on an HBO deal? I think he is....

Comment

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
          Haymon fighter. Of course he's going to Showtime.
          Arreola is with Haymon as well and fights on HBO so i do not know where ya'll get that myth....boxing is a buisness and HBO is gone have to offer more money if they want to keep him

Comment

Originally posted by Fooliun_Smaxon View Post
            This was obviously going to happen. Now Hopkins cannot possibly lose versus Shumenov. He will undoubtedly win by SD. Bet the house on this fight.
            Yea cause Hopkins is know to get gift decisions,lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Did you read what you posted??? Showtime offered more money,then HBO..who in their right mind would turn down more money?
              Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              This is the only logical post so far. If anyone calls this ducking they're ******ed
              Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              Stevenson's ducking Kovalev because Showtime is offering him more money lmfao, fucking bitch ass NSB faggets.
              Yeah, to fight Fonfara.

If Stevenson had actually wanted Kovalev that's the fight we could be talking about right now and you know it's worth more than Fonfara.

Now he's going to run over to Shotime and get hugged out of his title by old B-Hop instead.

Comment

Hopkins brings more money than kovalev so Stevenson will go to show time.

Stevenson is overrated. Hopkins that fought tarver would have knocked Stevenson out . The 49 year old Hopkins UDs him

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Arreola is with Haymon as well and fights on HBO so i do not know where ya'll get that myth....boxing is a buisness and HBO is gone have to offer more money if they want to keep him
                  I believe the the Arreola-Mitchel fight was made before the breakup. And Arreola is fighing on ESPN next.
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-24-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Yeah, to fight Fonfara.

If Stevenson had actually wanted Kovalev that's the fight we could be talking about right now and you know it's worth more than Fonfara.
                    Good point weebs. Kovalev aNd Stevenson already fought tune-ups on the same card. Now they were gonna do it again? Hbo has no idea what they are doing. The fight should have been pencilled in already. Stevenson isn't willing to risk a Hopkins payday by fighting kovalev.

Comment

I thought he signed a 3 fight deal with HBO

Comment

Working...
                      X